Upstate Ny Devils Fan

ALBDEVSFAN

Hi Im new on here, I'm from Upstate Ny and live like 10 mins from Albany were the Rats play. when I was younger I used to go there just to see people beat the tar out of each other, but have recently found a love for the game as a whole (I still love a good fight). I usually head down to catch a Devils game once a year which was against philly this year, and I watch about every game on TV.

Nice another new york devils fan. I am one myself. Last year i went to albany to see the rats play lowell. We lost but over all it was a good game. Leblond had two fights against the same guy.

Nice another new york devils fan. I am one myself. Last year i went to albany to see the rats play lowell. We lost but over all it was a good game. Leblond had two fights against the same guy.

I love this lol...Ranger fans tell me all the time how there are no Devils fan in New York. Once again this proves that Rangers fans should never talk hahaha. RANGERS SUCK!!!!!!

I love this lol...Ranger fans tell me all the time how there are no Devils fan in New York. Once again this proves that Rangers fans should never talk hahaha. RANGERS SUCK!!!!!!

Your sig has the right teams in it ;)

btw welcome, nice to see another ny-devs fan

I go to the Rats occasionally usually when they play Lowell, Then most of the games they play Philly because they hate each other and the games are very entertaining. Last Philly Rats game I saw at the begining of the season I saw Conboy beat the Tar out of Downie. I really don't know allot of hockey fans a few of my buddies like hockey but they all like teams I hate which include: Boston(wierd im a Sox fan) Buffalo, Pittsburgh, and the Rags. Penguins fan is the most annoying cuz He brags about Cindy then, I have to constantly remind him how Cindy is a Bitch and Ovechkin is better. But Upstate NY atleast were I live isnt a huge hockey area. Rats get No fans, The 2 colleges Union and RPI are allot bigger even though they have been sh!tty.

Specially the Sabers. I think I hate the sabers more than any non-divisional team in the league because I had to buy (actually glad I did) NHL center Ice because they broadcast the Sabers on Msg + when I live closer to Boston and NY than Buffalo. BTW what upstate school you got 2???

Edited by ALBDEVSFAN

• 2 weeks later...
Specially the Sabers. I think I hate the sabers more than any non-divisional team in the league because I had to buy (actually glad I did) NHL center Ice because they broadcast the Sabers on Msg + when I live closer to Boston and NY than Buffalo. BTW what upstate school you got 2???

Syracuse.

Yeah, I hate it, when the Sabres play they take over MSG+ from the Devils. I had to buy Gamecenter on the computer, but it still doesn't broadcast any/most Devils games. I've since resorted to the really low-quality streams from other sites, because I'm not going to buy all of Center Ice. Plus, the Gamecenter feeds can get really bad playback as well. Consequently, I hate the Rangers and Sabres because their games are always on up here.

FYI DevilNurn...I haven't encountered any blacked out games on CI on TV.....even the Rangers games are on there.

Yeah, I know Center Ice has them, but Gamecenter runs differently unfortunately. On top of that though, my school doesn't offer Center Ice, just NHL Network. Center Ice is pretty expensive though, and I don't even get that much time to sit in front of the TV. I work in a studio so it's better to have it on the computer. If only Gamecenter ran as many games as Center Ice...