NFL Week 9!!!

CRASHER

Funny thing is the broncos will still probably put up 35. The Broncos D didn't hold up their end.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Denver calling a timeout. Give me a break.

And now another one.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Probably a 'fvck you' to Belichick for going for 2 before.

Maybe. Didn't think of that.

Pretty much sums up why NFL fantasy football stats bloat the impression of players.  Peyton throws for over 400 and 2 TDs but does most of his stat-work during garbage/catch-up time.

Impressed with the Patriots defense and offensive lines today.  Great way to head into the bye and onto 3 tough road games in next 4.

Amazing how you can throw for over 420 yards and have a meh kind of game (though Peyton got some bad breaks). Welcome to today's NFL.

Amazing how you can throw for over 420 yards and have a meh kind of game (though Peyton got some bad breaks). Welcome to today's NFL.

You could have quite the weekly drinking game of me screaming my head off at awful joke calls for "pass interference" :P

Some of the shows I was watching last night (especially the Patriot ones) have some people who seem to think the Pats sewed up the #1 seed last night.  I couldn't disagree more.  For one, there's still a long way to go.  For another, this league is so week-to-week now that trying to predict what will happen long-term is damned near impossible.  After KC embarrassed the Pats, people were writing about how Brady was finished and how the long run of success for BB and Brady was history.  Their O is rolling again (and will probably continue to if...HUGE if...Gronkowski stays healthy), but the D remains iffy to me, and there's still a lot of tough games left on the Pats' sched.  I'm thinking anywhere from 4-6 losses by season's end (10-6 to 12-4).   

Some of the shows I was watching last night (especially the Patriot ones) have some people who seem to think the Pats sewed up the #1 seed last night.  I couldn't disagree more.  For one, there's still a long way to go.  For another, this league is so week-to-week now that trying to predict what will happen long-term is damned near impossible.  After KC embarrassed the Pats, people were writing about how Brady was finished and how the long run of success for BB and Brady was history.  Their O is rolling again (and will probably continue to if...HUGE if...Gronkowski stays healthy), but the D remains iffy to me, and there's still a lot of tough games left on the Pats' sched.  I'm thinking anywhere from 4-6 losses by season's end (10-6 to 12-4).   

And your division is a LOT better...nice to see LaFell stepping up too and adding a big guy in that midget WR crops of theirs

....sadly enough this Foles injury has defaulted Dallas into the NFC East almost :P

Crazy that the ENTIRE AFC North is over .500 this late in the year

And your division is a LOT better...nice to see LaFell stepping up too and adding a big guy in that midget WR crops of theirs

....sadly enough this Foles injury has defaulted Dallas into the NFC East almost :P

Crazy that the ENTIRE AFC North is over .500 this late in the year

I could really see Sanchez saving their season just to give Jet fans ANOTHER kick in the teeth this year, as if 1-15 or 2-14 isn't bad enough.

If there's anything I've learned this season, is to short the big pronouncements.  Remember the beginning of the season... just skip the rest of the season and award another Super Bowl to Seattle, Romo and the Cowboys are done, the Dolphins are the new beasts of the east, the Patriots should cut or trade Brady, the Redskins have their real franchise QB in Kirk Cousins, the Giants could go 2-14, Andrew Luck might have taken a step back.

Good to see Sanchez getting a chance with an actual supporting cast. He is a great fit in Philly.

Probably want to give that more than one game.  He's going to get 6-8 weeks to show what he's got.

This is clearly the best and most talented group of weapons Sanchez has had to work with in his career....its also not the best of offensive lines....he gets a good team to start with since Carolina's been God Awful everywhere on defense this year....but this is very much gonna be wait and see.....but if he can hold serve and help the Eagles win the Divsion it's a Double Win...he redeems himself, gets to say screw you to the Jets and helps get Garrett fired......SAVE ME MARK SANCHEZ!!!!!!!!!