Stadium Series 1/29/14: New York Rangers at New York Islanders

Mike Brown

Were the lights around the stage lit? Im.assuming they represent the subway. It doesnt look as full as it was sunday. Also clearly there were more devils fans there sunday then islander fans there today.

And peoole thought sunday had bad.music? Ceelo sucked, and so does this anthem singer

Were the lights around the stage lit? Im.assuming they represent the subway. It doesnt look as full as it was sunday. Also clearly there were more devils fans there sunday then islander fans there today.

And peoole thought sunday had bad.music? Ceelo sucked, and so does this anthem singer

Ceelo is usually a good singer, but he sounded bad tonight.  Michelle Williams also completely botched that anthem performance.

Unreal. You know it's going your way when Pulioit, D. Moore (again) and Carcillo all show up and contribute and Zuccarello is your best forward in both games. 

I don't know, but i've got a feeling the Devils and Islanders fans aren't going to live these two losses down anytime soon. You just know MSG and/or the Rangers are going to see to that somehow. It's bad enough i saw a half dozen people within 3 hours in North Jersey wearing Rangers gear, which is more then i've seen combined in the last 3 months. Rangers fans they certainly come out when it's convenient. 

Edited by TheRedStorm

Damn fishsticks, I wanted them to win just so the Rags didn't win both outdoor games.

I'll be glad when the Olympics start, I've had enough of these outdoor games and the hype around them.

Don't worry, you'll see both these games repeated all Summer on MSG. You won't be forgetting the Rangers won anytime soon.

Don't worry, you'll see both these games repeated all Summer on MSG. You won't be forgetting the Rangers won anytime soon.

Fortunately, I don't get MSG out here except for the live games.  However, I'm sure that's all I'll hear about on NHL Network :blahblah:

Don't hold back man. Tell us how you really feel! ;)

That's how I really feel. I'm also wondering when the Rags will be raising their banner commemorating their self-proclaimed status as NHL Outdoor Champions. Probably after the Olympic break, they need time to line-up the entire '94 team to come back and help hoist it. Those banners are heavy after all. I wonder if Messier will cry... Probably.
  • Like 1

That's how I really feel. I'm also wondering when the Rags will be raising their banner commemorating their self-proclaimed status as NHL Outdoor Champions. Probably after the Olympic break, they need time to line-up the entire '94 team to come back and help hoist it. Those banners are heavy after all. I wonder if Messier will cry... Probably.

You're on fire tonight!

I can just imagine the specials they will run during this summer and every other summer from here on out on MSG replaying both of these games.  I can visualize the smug look on that dipsh!t Al Trautwig's face when the program starts up

"Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight MSG is proud to present a replay of an event of historic proportions that took place at Yankee Stadium in January of 2014...."

Stadium Series Supermen:  How the 2013-14 NY Rangers took over Yankee Stadium and All of Metropolis in 120 Minutes