NFL Off Season 2014 - Coaches, Caps, and Combines OH MY!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was outperformed by Bowman, Quinn, lavonte, Mathis etc. But its a press reward and it looks good giving it to kuks. Either way gratZ he's still a beast no doubt

There were a lot of candidates for DPOY this year that had meaningful candidacies...who would you have voted for?

My problem with Gonzales is that he wasn't honest.  OK man, we get it, you don't want to play a full season and you also want to see who the contenders are for your services.  Don't "retire".  Just be honest.  Sure Atlanta may not like it but hell with 'em, end of the day it's a business and you do what's best for business.  Just don't hide behind "retiring" when it's clear you're not.

If your gonna play, play a whole season, don't jump on a teams bandwagon at the end of a season just for yourself. He's been a diva lately and Favre 2.0.

My problem with Gonzales is that he wasn't honest. OK man, we get it, you don't want to play a full season and you also want to see who the contenders are for your services. Don't "retire". Just be honest. Sure Atlanta may not like it but hell with 'em, end of the day it's a business and you do what's best for business. Just don't hide behind "retiring" when it's clear you're not.

Edited by CarterforPresident

Ray Rice arrested for hitting his wife, football players just can't stop can they? Got to be the most crime ridden sport.

Reports are that the woman was knocked unconscious, with the caveat that these sorts of reports are often wrong.

But if it's true, I'm sure the PC police will be right on it after they've created a whole program to keep the Jonathan Martin's of the world from having their wittle feelings hurt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/02/19/ray-rice-unconscious-fiancee-atlantic-city-video-arrest

Reports are that the woman was knocked unconscious, with the caveat that these sorts of reports are often wrong.

But if it's true, I'm sure the PC police will be right on it after they've created a whole program to keep the Jonathan Martin's of the world from having their wittle feelings hurt.

You should see the comments, not one supporting. But a good point, refs can barely call stuff as it is, now they need to be word police on top of it. Nfl is getting elementary.

It's amazing what the PC police can do once they get their claws into something. In a way you have to admire them.

NFL wants to add 15 yard penalties for racial slurs. Horrible idea. Jesus.

..if they go ahead and open up that can of worms, it'll only be a matter of time before the Redskins will be forced to change their name.