GDT: Tampa @ Devils 1/9 @ 5pm

Dead

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there. Looking forward to seeing Stamkos. Also like to see Roloson. For a guy over 40, he's a fun goalie to watch.

I read "Roloson" as "Rolston" at first, and I was like "what the fvck is this guy on?" :lol:

I'll be in the Fire Lounge today, but I'm looking forward to hearing the supporters upstairs! LGD!

Am I the only one that doesn't mind Tedenby being scratched for a few games? I feel like it's serving two purposes: One, he gets to take a break and really watch the games, something he hasn't had at an NHL level yet; and two: hopefully it lights a fire under his ass and gets that hunger back that we saw the first few games.

I wouldn't be against him being scratched one more time today, then four good days of practice, then getting in on Friday.

Oh, also, Let's Go Devils and all that. I'll be at the top of 107 with the supporters. Hopefully it's a fun game.

Am I the only one that doesn't mind Tedenby being scratched for a few games? I feel like it's serving two purposes: One, he gets to take a break and really watch the games, something he hasn't had at an NHL level yet; and two: hopefully it lights a fire under his ass and gets that hunger back that we saw the first few games.

I wouldn't be against him being scratched one more time today, then four good days of practice, then getting in on Friday.

Oh, also, Let's Go Devils and all that. I'll be at the top of 107 with the supporters. Hopefully it's a fun game.

I agree with you here. It's not the end of the world to miss a few games. I think if this benching goes beyond tonights games, then I think it will start to be too long. Agreed that a couple days a of practice will do him good if he is hungry to play. He'll be extra receptive to a coaches feedback, which will hopefully help him stay in the lineup by doing the right things in the future.

See, if Lemaire would just come out and say that, it wouldn't bother me. Or if Lemaire hadn't benched him for taking a penalty he later admitted wasn't a penalty, there wouldn't be as much speculation that Lemaire has it out for Tedenby. I think you're right, but we can't be sure, which is why I hope Tedenby is back in the lineup today.

I'm 100% with ya.