2013-2014 Season Ticket Renewals

GoArmySports

Did you guys get an email about renewing? I didn't....if it weren't for this thread I wouldn't have even known.

Nope. I thought the same thing yesterday. I wonder why we didn't get an email.

They never email about it the first day. In the past they've just put it on the website and then mailed out renewal forms. Not sure why they don't send an email though, everything should be electronic at this point. No need to send mail for renewals.

I renewed and getting the overpayment for this season refunded along with any credit I have on my account. Simple process. Pays for this season nearly in full also :)

Must have had a lot of credit on your account (in addition to the lockout refunds)

Well, if that's really the deal -- that they money will be applied to the playoffs -- I'm actually fine with that. Just made me a little nervous to see that there's no mention of it anywhere on my account page (as far as I can tell).

Back to the account balance thing:

I spoke to Rusty Watkins at the game last night. It was pretty chaotic, as he was handing out the Commemorative bags & programs at the time, but he said something to about receiving a hard-copy receipt that would reflect the leftover balance from this year's tickets, and that this leftover balance would go toward next year's tickets by default. That is to say, if we want to apply it to this year's playoffs, we would have to say so.

When I got home from the game, I did my renewal, and the electronic receipt does not reflect the leftover balance from this year. I guess only time will tell if there is truly a hard copy receipt coming my way, and if so, whether or not the leftover balance will be on it.

I don't know if I misunderstood what Rusty was saying ( a distinct possibility), or if he was misinformed (marginally possible), or if the system is not working as it should (very possible), or if we'll actually receive a hard receipt with an adjusted balance (which I highly doubt).

I renewed and getting the overpayment for this season refunded along with any credit I have on my account. Simple process. Pays for this season nearly in full also :)

Well, I guess this negates everything I said in that last post. Did you renew via phone call?

Back to the account balance thing:

I spoke to Rusty Watkins at the game last night. It was pretty chaotic, as he was handing out the Commemorative bags & programs at the time, but he said something to about receiving a hard-copy receipt that would reflect the leftover balance from this year's tickets, and that this leftover balance would go toward next year's tickets by default. That is to say, if we want to apply it to this year's playoffs, we would have to say so.

When I got home from the game, I did my renewal, and the electronic receipt does not reflect the leftover balance from this year. I guess only time will tell if there is truly a hard copy receipt coming my way, and if so, whether or not the leftover balance will be on it.

I don't know if I misunderstood what Rusty was saying ( a distinct possibility), or if he was misinformed (marginally possible), or if the system is not working as it should (very possible), or if we'll actually receive a hard receipt with an adjusted balance (which I highly doubt).

It's possible the hard copy that is mailed will have the credit applied. However, you may then have to mail it back which could make you get a meh renewal prize since it would add a few days. I sent my rep an email yesterday explaining how the credit wasn't applied and that I would like all of it used. I'd say within 90 minutes the adjustment was made online. It's easier to call or email then assume they will just charge you the correct amount. This is the devils too so keep that in mind.

I'm really interested in getting like a half season ticket plan for next year I usually go to about ten games a year and next year I think I want to step it up. Anyone have any information on what pricing may look like to get a half season in the center ice 100's area? im going to want two seats in the first row. I would think about opting for full seasons but i dont know if its going to be too much for me to make that big of a commitment living in NY an hour away from the arena. any information would be appreciated. thanks in advance guys!

I'm really interested in getting like a half season ticket plan for next year I usually go to about ten games a year and next year I think I want to step it up. Anyone have any information on what pricing may look like to get a half season in the center ice 100's area? im going to want two seats in the first row. I would think about opting for full seasons but i dont know if its going to be too much for me to make that big of a commitment living in NY an hour away from the arena. any information would be appreciated. thanks in advance guys!

You're probably looking at something like $35/seat/game minimum. I'm sure someone on here has an image of the sth pricing chart+seating map. That will give you a decent idea of what you'll pay, though the prices will be marginally higher next year with the addition of the 1.XX% fee to Newark.

You're probably looking at something like $35/seat/game minimum. I'm sure someone on here has an image of the sth pricing chart+seating map. That will give you a decent idea of what you'll pay, though the prices will be marginally higher next year with the addition of the 1.XX% fee to Newark.

. Thanks for the response.. How ever buying only half season I won't get the same pricing as the STH's correct? I know I can call and talk to a rep but being that I'm not looking to do this until next season I figured I would check to see if anyone here knew about doing a half season and pricing.

If it helps at all, two seasons ago I had my seats (section 103) as part of a "twelve-pack" plan. Price was $58 per seat, per game. Last season we bought the same seats for the full season, at $28 per seat, per game. This season, they went up to $30 (again, for the full season). So, half-seasons in my section would fall somewhere between $30-$60. I realize this is a broad range, but hopefully it gives you at least a feel for what to expect.

Edited by Brick Pig

I can tell you center ice seats in the 100 level is $59 per ticket. For front row it's $69. So for a half season it will definitely be more than that per ticket.

FYI apparently next season they will be doing different pricing for the various parts of the upper level.. From what I've heard, the center section(s) will be the highest price point, followed by the sections where the Devils shoot twice, and the the side where Marty is twice

Like I posted earlier, my season tix were $26 so that could very well end up being the price for all of 226.. I'd love to have a few STH join me in the front row there

FYI apparently next season they will be doing different pricing for the various parts of the upper level.. From what I've heard, the center section(s) will be the highest price point, followed by the sections where the Devils shoot twice, and the the side where Marty is twice

Like I posted earlier, my season tix were $26 so that could very well end up being the price for all of 226.. I'd love to have a few STH join me in the front row there

There are 4 different price ranges for the 200 levels. 226 is $28

There are 4 different price ranges for the 200 levels. 226 is $28

Sweet what are the rest?

For 200 level, the 4 corners are $18, upper level ends (226, 227, 214, 215) are $28, center (229 & 212) are $35, and the rest upper level sides are $32.

Is this face value pricing we're talking about? What about the 100-level corner balconies?

Edited by JWomp

Is this face value pricing we're talking about? What about the 100-level corner balconies?

No these are the prices for season tickets. It would be easy if I could just post the pic of the seating chart but I can't. The 100 level balcony attack zone rows 4-14 are $29. Balcony rows 1-3 either end are $45. Balcony defend twice rows 4-9 are $27. Balcony defend twice rows 10-14 are $23.

No these are the prices for season tickets. It would be easy if I could just post the pic of the seating chart but I can't. The 100 level balcony attack zone rows 4-14 are $29. Balcony rows 1-3 either end are $45. Balcony defend twice rows 4-9 are $27. Balcony defend twice rows 10-14 are $23.

I'll do it for you :P

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=61659&d=1362672942

Geez with some of those prices better off not buying them and just using all of the discount promo deals that are available for most of the games. I don't understand how 100 section seats are $45 per seat this year but one of my buddy's has two seats in the 100s for $25 a seat