Out of town games

Jas0nMacIsaac

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sabres win, Panthers down 3-2 with a minute to go, Lightning down 5-2 at the end of 2 periods

Damn ... Panthers tie it in the last minute ... 3-3

Holy sh!t ... Sens score against Panthers with 4 seconds left and win 4-3 ... woot ... We can now pass Panthers and Flyers tonight

Edited by Anhkheg

Holy sh!t this Winnipeg-Phailure game is ridiculous. On a side note, 4-2 Toronto over at the World's Most Overrated Arena. The Ranger fans were chanting "We want Avery", proving once again how bright they all are.

The "Worlds Most Overated Renovated Arena". The renovations around and behind the bench area look terrible on TV. There's fans walking behind the benches seemingly non-stop. Isn't that a distraction to a point you would think? Not only that, the ugly visible retractable seating around the lower bowl looks worse now then it did previously. They're also going to suffer from the same problems the Devils have at the Rock. People spending too much time in the STH lounges and not in their seats giving the lower bowl a much emptier feeling.

jesus christ the guy is loosing it lol

Bryz: "I am the guy who has to stop the puck and clean the mistakes behind [D] but I can't stop a simple shot. That's why players maybe make more mistakes, because they don't have confidence in their goalie. The goalie is bad. I am the reason why we lost the game."

Bryzgalov: "I can't stop the puck. It's very simple." (!)

bryz: "I'm lost in the woods right now."

just realized that the guy im playing in my head-to-head yahoo pool has Brizgalov hahaha

Edited by SterioDesign

The "Worlds Most Overated Renovated Arena". The renovations around and behind the bench area look terrible on TV. There's fans walking behind the benches seemingly non-stop. Isn't that a distraction to a point you would think? Not only that, the ugly visible retractable seating around the lower bowl looks worse now then it did previously. They're also going to suffer from the same problems the Devils have at the Rock. People spending too much time in the STH lounges and not in their seats giving the lower bowl a much emptier feeling.

I heard the pregame ceremonies were predictably over the top. I wonder how long everyone jacked off to '94, I'm surprised they didn't have a crying Bald a$$hole trot out with a picture of the Cup.

I don't agree with that being a 5 min, Konopka didn't drive him in from behind, he made contact with him from the side.

wasn't close to a 5 minute penalty. it was just like clarkson's. anisimov goes down like he was shot and then takes a shift on the power play. it's a lesson - if you get hit and you think it's a penalty, just stay down.

I'm getting real sick of the officials in this league.

The hit from Konopoka is fine. I'm sorry but so is Andy Sutton's last night. When did become ok for Landeskog to skate forward looking back and not expect to get nailed? If anything maybe it's interference.

When Sutton made Landeskog's head the principal point of contact. The hit from Konopka won't even be looked at by the league.

Rangers are bad this year. They are lucky to have the points that they do have. Once again, not enough tough minute players - Staal being out really doesn't help.

They give up 40+ shots almost every game, and the fans see nothing wrong with it. I wonder how long until Lundqvist gets fed up with the situation