Week 10 NFL Thread: Usually CRASHER creates...

LOTCB

Marino: The Bills are 4-4 and playing good football but I guarantee Miami gets their first win"

Carter: You're trippin'

Carter's comeback: :rofl:

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

P.S. This Bills/Dolphins game SCARES me!!!!!!

Also...the big game of the week...Dallas at NY Giants....CRA$HER vs Derek21...mono y mono...and I $it back and enjoy the comments!!!!!

Edited by LOTCB

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and I have my niece's first birtday party on Sunday (and yes she's one!!) :argh::argh:

thank god the Jets are off and I have a CHANCE at ONE good 1pm game too this way :P

Yeah this is gonna be a big week in football too!!

I'll do my preview tomorrow as normal....

but I will say this.. this game means a LOT more to the Giants then the Cowboys

and this is NOT the biggest game in the NFC... that's Cowboys/Packers... arrogant NY Media overhyping stuff :rant:

Question for the 49ers fan: What has happened with Vernon Davis? I thought this guy would be a big time stud at TE...is it the QB issues that are plaguing Vernon?

This has to be part with those Wide Receivers(Starting with Ashley Lelie..) Their O-line, injuries to Gore, and due to poor O-line play, Alex Smith is regressing(ALSO.... Losing one of the best O.Coordinators in the NFl, in Norv Torner, is really somehow hurt your team...) So.. Poor O.Coordinator calling, and mix-up all those reasons.. That's why that OFF is so dreadful.

I thought Vernon Davis did "ok" so far in this season... Compare to the other players perfomance on the OFF :puke:

BTW, LOTCB... Do you believe in Bills making the Playoffs? :P, They'll have a tought match-up against the Dolphins :uni::whistling::D

BTW, LOTCB... Do you believe in Bills making the Playoffs? :P, They'll have a tought match-up against the Dolphins :uni::whistling::D

Actually I think it will be a tough matchup: Listen, Miami has some good vets on that team, they have been embarrassed by the 0-8 start, they want to win bad...they are due in a sense..and this is a division game...no secrets here...I think the key will be how the game starts..Bills need to get out to a lead...17-7 something like that...perhaps Miami will then become more frustrated. The Bills have not earned any right to overlook any opponents...not by a longshot

If the Bills beat Miami, lose to New England and then win at Jacksonville...and they will then be 6-5 with a tiebreaker edge over the Jags..then at that moment will I even consider the playoffs an option...until then, I am just enjoying the progress of the young players (Lynch, McCargo, Whitner etc)

Edited by LOTCB

this is NOT the biggest game in the NFC... that's Cowboys/Packers... arrogant NY Media overhyping stuff :rant:

All 12 people that get NFL Network will enjoy that one.

If a football game happens and nobody is watching... Did it really happen??? :doh1:

To date this could be the best week of football we're going to have... and the worst one too looking at some games :P... but anyway... it's a damn shame I'm gonna be stuck a mile away from where I wanna be... damn I love my nieces :rant:... anyway... time to get pumped up and ready!!!!!!

Sunday November 11:

Chiefs at Broncos:

What to look for:

Always a good game (and usually the good game that was a battle for the playoffs while back in the day we were stick watching the 2-10 Jets and the 3-9 Colts

Edited by CRASHER

Holy moly guacamole i can't wait for this weekend's game. My friend/co-worker and I have a jersey bet for monday at work... Cowboys win, he's in a Blue authentic TO jersey :clap: , they lose, I'm in..a... Red authentic strahan jersey :puke:

No I know, and Dallas can win this game and be fine... in theory so can the Giants... but then they kiss the NFC East goodbye, and they hear the rumblings... they've not beat anyone... they were 6-2 the last two years too...they always suck after the bye too....and the game of the year in the NFC is Dallas/Packers!! B )

CRA$HER, I understand you are in denial to a point here...but clearly the game of the week is Dallas at New York. Here is why: The Dallas factor, as for now they are the best team in the NFC, and they are going to New Jersey to face a team in their division, who is on fire and have won 6 straight, and with a Giants win, forces a tie in the NFC East and that would change the landscape of the NFC East and the NFC as a whole. If Dallas wins, they will win the NFC East, send a clear statement they are the team to beat, and perhaps earn home field throughout the playoffs (I do not think the Packers will keep this pace up).

All due respect to Cleveland and Pittsburgh, the DAL/NYG game could have a major impact on who represents the NFC in the Super Bowl, Pitt/Cleveland will not have that same effect (it is New England, signed, sealed, and unfortunately, delivered).

Edited by LOTCB

No way!!

If the Giants lose, they can kiss the division goodbye, but they are still odds on to win the top wild card and play an awful team like Tampa or Seattle.... if Dallas loses they are still in good shape (ahead on the tie breaker), and still battling Green Bay for HOME FIELD... hence why that game means more :P

If Cleveland wins it totally messes up the undercard in the AFC (not to mention if the Colts lose and Titans win)

you just want all attention away the game your bills NEED to win mister!! :P

No way!!

If the Giants lose, they can kiss the division goodbye, but they are still odds on to win the top wild card and play an awful team like Tampa or Seattle.... if Dallas loses they are still in good shape (ahead on the tie breaker), and still battling Green Bay for HOME FIELD... hence why that game means more :P

If Cleveland wins it totally messes up the undercard in the AFC (not to mention if the Colts lose and Titans win)

you just want all attention away the game your bills NEED to win mister!! :P

GO STEELERS!!!! If the Bill$ win and the Brown$ lose...both 5-4...and go Titans as well to beat the Jag$!!!!

Playoff fever!!!! hahahaha

Well as a fan of high draft picks I'd love the Steelers winning... but damn the Browns are fun to watch!!!

you're so deluded... I just feel bad cause you fall hard when they lose!!!! :blink:

Damn Colts taking an absolute beating from the Chargers. Manning already with 3 picks in the first quarter. Yea you probably shouldn't win when your offensive core is so depleted but 3 picks in 1 quartr by a guy that is considered to be one of the all time greats? This offense just isn't the same when Harrison isn't in the line up.

Damn Colts taking an absolute beating from the Chargers. Manning already with 3 picks in the first quarter. Yea you probably shouldn't win when your offensive core is so depleted but 3 picks in 1 quartr by a guy that is considered to be one of the all time greats? This offense just isn't the same when Harrison isn't in the line up.

Calm down big boy.....

Imagine Brady without Moss.... Stallworth... Watson... And your O-line is playing like sh!t... And Welker gets double-coverage...

Imagine ..

Manning is definately a top-2 QB for the last 3-4seasons.,.. No doubt in my mind. That guy is a genius. Can read coverages, Blizts... Each time he thinks he played like sh!t, he reviews himself by films, and try to correct all the things he did wrong.

By the way.. The Colts were without Harrison last week vs the Patriots? And yet, they came close to win that game...(If not for that INT(FUMBLE AKA..) by Manning.. I thought the Colts would have won that game.)

:)

EDIT: Who watched the Browns@ Steelers game? it was an amazing game... Seriously, the Steelers trailed 21-9 half-time, but they went back to win 31-28, while allowing only the Browns to 160yards.. But, their Special teams played like sh!t, and Joshua Cribbs scored 1td, and one in position to score one(Which they did..)

22tds-7ints.. That's Big Ben stats..

Man, I love Big Ben not injured by concussions/Motor cycle , Appendicite ect... And finnaly, Bruce Arians let him change the formations on the Line of scrimmage.. Which Wisehunt didn't let him , while he was the O.Coordinator for the Steelers.

EDIT: SCREW JIM POPP... I DON'T WANT TO EVER WATCH AN ALS GAME, IF THAT CLOWN IS STILL THERE. WE LOST VS ANNA TEAM'S(THE BLUE BOMBERS..)

And I'll start off by saying this: Do not blame that game on the DEF... When you turnover the ball 3times, one in position to win the game with 1minutes left, 2other times by missing a TD , that would have let us win the game... And in my opinion that sucks .. And that was a DISGRACEFUL PERFOMANCE.. WE THREW AWAY THE GAME, WE GAVE THEM THE FREAKING GAME.

Winning season? What's that? Wait, Playoffs? Are you kidding me, Playoffs? I just only hope we can win a game.

Edited by TravisZajac

Calm down big boy.....

Imagine Brady without Moss.... Stallworth... Watson... And your O-line is playing like sh!t... And Welker gets double-coverage...

Imagine ..

Manning is definately a top-2 QB for the last 3-4seasons.,.. No doubt in my mind. That guy is a genius. Can read coverages, Blizts... Each time he thinks he played like sh!t, he reviews himself by films, and try to correct all the things he did wrong.

By the way.. The Colts were without Harrison last week vs the Patriots? And yet, they came close to win that game...(If not for that INT(FUMBLE AKA..) by Manning.. I thought the Colts would have won that game.)

Like I said I'm not expecting anyone to win with what he has left but he threw 3 pics in 13 minutes. As for Brady, until this season they never really gave him the offense that Manning has had. Granted his defense has pretty much always been better but in terms of people to throw to not a chance. This is the first time the Pats have the equalizer to Harrison on offense.

I am not saying Manning isnt a great quarterback but I think the people around him, like Brady, have maybe made him look better then he really is. To me its sickenng how some people will crown him or brady as the best of all time. And remember I'm a Pats fan so that tell you something.

And as for last week football is all about making those big plays to give your team a win. Brady made them and Manning dropped the ball twice.

Edited by njdevils783