Free Tickets 11/12 Vs. Edmonton

aLowDrudge

wow, this is for real huh? so all i have to do is go to the box office to get them the night of the game?

They had the same set up for the "winners" of the yorkshire lawns contest. There was only supposed to be "30" winners but they had about 4 will call windows dedicated to dispensing the tickets to all of the winners when we arrived.

All you do is give them photo ID and the e-mailed confirmation and they pass you the tickets. I ended up getting row 12 behind the net.

Yeah you just show your id (license) and print out the email they sent you and thats that.

alright, sounds good to me, haha. i wonder why they're giving out free tickets though. but hey, i wont complain.

They had the same set up for the "winners" of the yorkshire lawns contest. There was only supposed to be "30" winners but they had about 4 will call windows dedicated to dispensing the tickets to all of the winners when we arrived.

All you do is give them photo ID and the e-mailed confirmation and they pass you the tickets. I ended up getting row 12 behind the net.

damn, that's awesome. do you know what kinda seats they give out with these tickets? not that it really matters considering they're free, but just out of curiosity.

Edited by Kovy138

If I was a season ticket holder, I would lose my voice from screaming at my rep.

I am a season ticket holder, and I got my 4 tickets. :) I just hope they win because first timers to see devils deserve a win to become fans...

alright, sounds good to me, haha. i wonder why they're giving out free tickets though. but hey, i wont complain.

damn, that's awesome. do you know what kinda seats they give out with these tickets? not that it really matters considering they're free, but just out of curiosity.

I got row 5, but moved to row 3 in section 17 that night :D

I wish you were still a sth, just so I could have seen the x-rated rant that would have ensued after the Devils came out with THIS :lol:

It's so funny, I'm actually unaffected by all this.... the absurdity of my STH-drama, the playoff credit crap.... well come to think of it *ahem* some people still owe me money on THIS board from last year.... but hell it's been 16 months already why not be peachy about it B )..... and the whole Kovy-drama.... I just really don't give a damn anymore :P

Its just a matter of time until someone else that is a STH explodes. I would not be happy if I were.

I wouldn't be surprised, and you're correct. If I didn't have the $15 tickets I'd probably be pissed too, since I do it's like meh...if the Devils want to commit pr and financial suicide, their loss. Then again if I couldn't get the $15 tickets I'd probably just sit back and go discount hunting anyway since the next cheapest sth is $31.

It's just that the CRASHER rants are worth the entertainment value. They're more entertaining than most Devils games this year :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

How did you find out about this

They sent out an e-mail to the people who attended one of the Jersey tour meetings. The e-mail said thank you for supporting the Devils and asked to pass on the tickets to someone who has never been to a Devils game.

I guess it is part of the Jersey Tour concept of trying to build the fan base and expanding the Devils market. I don't think it has to do with them losing. From other posts on here Lou Lams attended a fan club meeting and promised everyone four free tickets in the future also.