Split Season Tickets Next Year?

devils744

my friend and i are toying with upgrading to season tickets next year. i was wondering if anybody might want to split up the regular season with us if we do this? we would probably only do the $10 seats if it is possible. send me a pm if interested. thanks.

my friend and i are toying with upgrading to season tickets next year. i was wondering if anybody might want to split up the regular season with us if we do this? we would probably only do the $10 seats if it is possible. send me a pm if interested. thanks.

the brochuer i got in the mail today says you can get them.

I sent in my deposit for season tickets last week. I tried for the $10 one's also. I was told they are not being sold as a season ticket package. So I got the $32 center ice seats.

I'm also a partial plan holder and am taking the jump to full seasons if they have seats in the section I want, 232. I called the Devils yesterday and they said they're still working on assigning seat locations to all the current full season ticket holders and will be in touch with me in 2 weeks to discuss what locations are available. I was just concerned that the $20 seats will be gone before the partial plans come out and I'd rather pay $800 for a full season over $630 for 18 games. Regardless, I promised myself season tickets when they moved out of the dump.

with 4 sections of $20 seats i don't see them all being sold to season ticket holders. i think many will be in the $32 and up tickets. Some will be $25 and lower but i'm sure there will be seats left for the partial plan holders.

I'm also a partial plan holder and am taking the jump to full seasons if they have seats in the section I want, 232. I called the Devils yesterday and they said they're still working on assigning seat locations to all the current full season ticket holders and will be in touch with me in 2 weeks to discuss what locations are available. I was just concerned that the $20 seats will be gone before the partial plans come out and I'd rather pay $800 for a full season over $630 for 18 games. Regardless, I promised myself season tickets when they moved out of the dump.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.