GDT: DEVILS @ TB 4/16/07 7:00 pm

Devilish34

come up with a god damn solution.

Getting a goaltender that can stop shots coming from bad angles?

Devils are doing what they were supposed to by forcing guys to the outside and forcing guys to take shots from bad angles. Unfortunately our "Hall of Fame" goaltender looks like a minor league call-up.

Well two years in a row Marty's had the highest workload in history in the new NHL and two years in a row he's crapped out early in the playoffs. Maybe it's time to actually play the backup oh, 10-12 games next year?!
Edited by Triumph

Well it's 0-1 at the end of the first period with IMO a goal that Marty should have stopped. IMO he has been terrible for 7 periods. TB are hitting at will the Devils, TB is playing better defense and while they have only 5 shots on goal compared to the Devils 9 they have the goal because of Marty.

Lou said it after game 2 we can't let in goals like that and it continues. I think Lou blamed White for a breakdown in game 2 that allowed a goal to score. So the spin is White has a stiff back, Oh sure, and in comes Matvichuk the excuse for Marty is they lose.

The TB crowd is into this game and the Devils can't seem to be able to handle the hits and speed of TB.

5 on 3 for the Devils and no score.

I'm worried

Now, as a Cam Janssen fan, I'm bias, and I know there's always the possibility of a silly penalty, but I just don't see the positive in not dressing him......oh well

Broduer has had playoffs to forget:

Year Sv%

2006-07 .870

2005-06 .923

2004-05 -

2003-04 .902

2002-03 .934

2001-02 .938

2000-01 .897

1999-00 .927

1998-99 .874

1997-98 .932

1996-97 .934

1995-96 -

1994-95 .932

1993-94 .933

This looks like this could be another one of those years. :saddevil:

The Devils haven't been that bad. Actually I still feel they have been the better team over the last 3 games. Tampa does seem to make there shots on goal count unlike the Devils, but I think that has more to do with the fact that Marty has not been stopping some of the shots that have no business going into the net.

Fvck Tampa. Somebody, anybody, on the Devils needs to go and smack the taste out of one of the Lightning players, preferably one of the better players. Tampa has been running the Devils players the entire first period and have been taking cheap shots in every game so far. Enough is enough. Take a penalty if you have to, who gives a sh*t, a message needs to be sent.

All it took was twenty minutes, but I really can't stand Tampa at all right now. For all their "skill" they sure seem to play like a bunch of goons out there.

Edited by SickMan

The Devils haven't been that bad. Actually I still feel they have been the better team over the last 3 games. Tampa does seem to make there shots on goal count unlike the Devils, but I think that has more to do with the fact that Marty has not been stopping some of the shots that have no business going into the net.