Scott Stevens Signing at Sports Minded Unlimited

Sports Minded

As of March 7th, we have reserved 179 tickets of the 250 available ...... this will sell out soon .....please don't get shut out!!...... give us a call and we will reserve your tickets for the April 17th signing.....$60 per autograph on anything .... you can pay for the tickets on the day of the signing ...... please reserve your tickets this week! ...... thanks for all your support!, Brian

I think personalizations and inscriptions are two different things

personalizations = "TO MIKE" "TO JOHNNY" (which i think he will do)

inscriptions = "'95 Stanley Cup Champs" or "HOF" (which i think he will not do)

I think personalizations and inscriptions are two different things

personalizations = "TO MIKE" "TO JOHNNY" (which i think he will do)

inscriptions = "'95 Stanley Cup Champs" or "HOF" (which i think he will not do)

Correct.

He will "personalize" an item, meaning sign it to someone's name. He will not do the "Cup Champ", "HOF" or anything like that. I have no idea why, but he won't.

I negotiated this signing for 7 months .... I needed to keep it simple to get this appearance done ...... I kept it simple ..... no menu pricing ..... just his name on any item ...... hopefully he will enjoy this and we can revisit it again with more options at a later date .... would love to have him back in September ...... this is going to sell out by March 15th ....please call and reserve your tickets soon .....732-469-3556

Brian is a great guy. Need more guys like him in the autograph/memorabilia industry.

:gd:

Both Brian and Ron from Sports Express are great guys. I wish more businesses would care about their customers like they do

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.