GDT: Tampa Bay @ New Jersey - 03/29/2012

NJCroMag

In honor of this weekend's Wrestlemania, weigh in on who you think will win the NJDevs edition of Wrestlemania (NJDevstlemania, as named by TheLastOneAlive):

Chimaira_Devil_#9 vs. Triumph: Lumberjack match

DevilsFanSteve30 vs. Colorado Rockies 1976: Tables match

SMantzas vs. Chrisg19: Money In The Bank match

Legion15 vs. Vic Rattlehead18 vs. Devil Fan: Triple-threat match

Z-Man vs. Coorslight: Last Man Standing match

BlueSkirt vs. Beetlebum: Hell In A Cell match

Aylbert vs. Pepperkorn: "Loser Shaves Head" stipulation, no countout, no DQ

NJCroMag and Rangerfans vs. Colin226 and Gogonjdevil: Tornado tag team match

UPDATE:

TheLastOneAlive vs. Scottie2Hottie: Buried Alive match.

TODAY'S CRYPTOGRAM:

TMV'W AP BMENTW!

N XNWY QPXTNRA WYPMW QMSLZM CLWYNPRLQTM!

DLWW VYM SFMLZ SYMMWM!

Edited by NJCroMag
  • Like 1

In honor of this weekend's Wrestlemania, weigh in on who you think will win the NJDevs edition of Wrestlemania:

I've got $250 on CR76

Go Devils!!

We've been able to pour goals in on Tampa all season so maybe this is a good team for us to face right now. Hopefully surviving versus Chicago will be the confidence boost we need

The Devils can punch their playoff tickets tonight if things are going our way!!!! Go Devs go!!!!!!

As for the triple threat match, either I got doubled-teamed by the other two (bloody hell for me) or I win the match up due to the other two killing each other out (win by standing).

Look, SMT3 was right! I'm not sure how I feel about these lines, but I'm sure they won't be bad. I don't think Henrique has been too bad though, but what are you going to do? I actually kind of like the decision to try out Harrold again. He seems to have a pretty nice shot.

I wonder how long they'll keep Larsson out.

I've got $250 on CR76

Go Devils!!

We've been able to pour goals in on Tampa all season so maybe this is a good team for us to face right now. Hopefully surviving versus Chicago will be the confidence boost we need

I don't watch wrestling, so I don't get the joke, but admittedly I laughed at it just the same. What is a tables match?

Going tonight...I really want to drive home happy. Let's go Devils!

In honor of this weekend's Wrestlemania, weigh in on who you think will win the NJDevs edition of Wrestlemania:

Ill ref.

I'm insulted that my name alone didn't warrant a match. "scottie2hottie vs ... In a bad luck backbreaker match.

LET'S GO DEVILS!

I don't watch wrestling, so I don't get the joke, but admittedly I laughed at it just the same. What is a tables match?

It means that after I put you in a semi unconscious state with a punch to the face, I set up a table in the center of the ring. I then pull you up off the ring floor (in which you semi-unconsciously cooperate) and place you flat on your back on the table. I proceed to walk to the turnbuckle and bask in the cheers and jeers of the crowd. After about 15 seconds of basking in glory, I end your night with a flying elbow through the table.

Pin for the win 1-2-3!

Ding ding ding.

It means that after I put you in a semi unconscious state with a punch to the face, I set up a table in the center of the ring. I then pull you up off the ring floor (in which you semi-unconsciously cooperate) and place you flat on your back on the table. I proceed to walk to the turnbuckle and bask in the cheers and jeers of the crowd. After about 15 seconds of basking in glory, I end your night with a flying elbow through the table.

Pin for the win 1-2-3!

Ding ding ding.

Nice.

The funny thing is in my experiences with DFS30, me and him usually agree on a lot of things...I don't think we'd make for a very compelling matchup.

I'm insulted that my name alone didn't warrant a match. "scottie2hottie vs ... In a bad luck backbreaker match.

Mea culpa, my good man. I just grabbed the list of users who were logged on at the time of the thread and started putting matches together.

As someone else already pointed out, some users are pitted against others they typically agree with, so...

...not a lot of thought went into it.

EDIT: Not a lot of thought went into it with one exception...Aylbert vs. Pepperkorn. I wanna be ringside for that one, so I can influence the outcome.

Edited by NJCroMag

Mea culpa, my good man. I just grabbed the list of users who were logged on at the time of the thread and started putting matches together.

As someone else already pointed out, some users are pitted against other they typically agree with, so...

...not a lot of thought went into it.

Still funny though.

Tri vs. Carp is a great one...