European Devils Fans

Dadds3424

Any European Devils fans here? How do you watch the devils, I am heading to the Netherlands for a semester abroad and was wondering if and how you guys are able to watch the Devils. I pay for the NHL online game-center but I don't think that will work in Europe. Any advice?

Edited by Dadds

Any European Devils fans here? How do you watch the devils, I am heading to the Netherlands for a semester abroad and was wondering if and how you guys are able to watch the Devils. I pay for the NHL online game-center but I don't think that will work in Europe. Any advice?

I live in Germany and watch all the games on Gamecenter. Works perfectly. Obviously with the time difference I don't watch most of them live...

It works....

and we have plenty of stream

included the one made by our pizza lovers ! (he will contact you i'm sure)

Oh... and European Devils Fans ? We also (and most of the time)... Suffer !

no sleep, tired as hell, wake up until no hour, When it goes overtime, you see the sun rise when you go to sleep and realise it's silly to start sleeping ...

Anyway, we all deserve the Dedication to the team award ; )

It works....

and we have plenty of stream

included the one made by our pizza lovers ! (he will contact you i'm sure)

Oh... and European Devils Fans ? We also (and most of the time)... Suffer !

no sleep, tired as hell, wake up until no hour, When it goes overtime, you see the sun rise when you go to sleep and realise it's silly to start sleeping ...

Anyway, we all deserve the Dedication to the team award ; )

painful maybe, worth it.. probably. Im happy game center will work though

Norwegian here, using NHL Gamecenter Live. Which is by far your best option, so if you already have that you're set. If you don't, sign up for it before you ship out to europe, as they started blocking euro signups when they sold the broadcasting rights to various european companies.. In scandinavia it's distributed by Viasat now, and as far as I can tell they still only offer a handful of games every night. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.) So basically, I'll be jumping through hoops next year to get my gamecenter account resubbed.. :o

Norwegian here, using NHL Gamecenter Live. Which is by far your best option, so if you already have that you're set. If you don't, sign up for it before you ship out to europe, as they started blocking euro signups when they sold the broadcasting rights to various european companies.. In scandinavia it's distributed by Viasat now, and as far as I can tell they still only offer a handful of games every night. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.) So basically, I'll be jumping through hoops next year to get my gamecenter account resubbed.. :o

Viasat started to show all games after new year's eve, but I think that you cant se the games in rerun

I am Dutch and have lived in the Netherlands all my life until I moved to London two years ago. Gamecenter didn't work over here, so I have always watched Devils game through livestreams which were actually pretty good most of the time. Now that I live in London and have a real job, I can't stay up for all games anymore. But when I can, I still use live streams.

Microwave's Stream works perfect, but GameCenter does as well. In Germany, I have a channel called "ESPN America", where they do show a lot of NHL games live, and sometimes they broadcast the Devils.

Yeah, it's hard...staying up all night, see them go to overtime, go to bed when its actually time to get up again...but that's the way we chose, we love the Devils, don't we?

@munichdevil

Leidensgenosse? Rotes Devils Trikot, falls wir uns mal im Oly sehen sollten... ;-)