Devils getting rid of R&R part 2 as their goal song?

DevsMan84

It makes  me sad to see all these fun, different ideas and suggestions, and to know that we will most likely just get Zombie Nation. :yucky:

That's where I am.  I just don't have much faith that the Devils aren't going to try to think outside the box on this.  It would be great if the Devils pulled a Rockies and found the next "R&R Part 2" ahead of everyone else.  I REALLY hope, if the Devils open it up to the fans, they really listen...impossible to make everyone happy (even without the "you suck", there's Devils fans who were growing tired of R&R Part 2 anyway), but Zombie Nation isn't going to get it done.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

That's where I am.  I just don't have much faith that the Devils aren't going to try to think outside the box on this.  It would be great if the Devils pulled a Rockies and found the next "R&R Part 2" ahead of everyone else.  I REALLY hope, if the Devils open it up to the fans, they really listen...impossible to make everyone happy (even without the "you suck", there's Devils fans who were growing tired of R&R Part 2 anyway), but Zombie Nation isn't going to get it done.

They have 10 days, so I'm sure if it's changing they already picked the replacement.

Is it not just as believable as any God-awful Bon Jovi song?

roar, while admittedly catchy to my 3 young girls would likely not appeal to what is traditionally a male audience and while date rape, the song is actually a pretty good and funny song, i'm fairly certain that a professional sports franchise would not sample from a song with a name and lyrics like that.

The vast majority was doing the you suck chant tonight.

Including myself. It's the freaking Flyers. I kind of tried to look at it from an objective point of view and stood aside quietly after one of the goals, and like someone said in one of the earlier pages, is there anything more New Jersey than a bunch of people pointing at you and yelling "You suck!"... The answer is no. I love it.

Edited by DJ Eco
  • Like 1

1:31 -2:00

Maybe not this particular remix but maybe a more sped up one? This is a pretty good Cornell track. After that loud horn that chorus would work wonders.

Or since this team pretty much sums up LOLUMAD/trolls on ice we should use this every time we score.

Edited by TheMazz

How about Ring Of Fire? The Social Distortion version. I think it would fit perfectly for the Devils. Either the whole chorus or just the last part "and it burns burns burns, the ring of fire, the ring of fire."  With fire on the scoreboard and the wraparound video boards. And everyone can easily sing along.

• Like 1

oat77, this one is very intriguing...unique and relevant.  I wouldn't mind seeing it get a test run. 

I can't believe what a runaway freight train this thread has become.

Honestly, I hope they just don't go nuts with sound effects after goals like with the Hurricanes Tarzan/Ric Flair whoo garbage. That's bush league

Mother by Danzig? It's a pretty badass song. prob too start and stop for a goal song though.