GDT NEW JERSEY DEVILS @ tampa bay lightning 7pm

Devilish34

IT'S GUT CHECK TIME FOR OUR BOYS!

TIME TO STOP PLAYING LIKE A BUNCH OF GIRLS IN SKIRTS!!

WINNING ISN'T EVERYTHING IT'S THE ONLY THING!

LETS GO DEVILS

LINKY

LOU: Are you sure you're ready for this?

GOMEZ: I'll do my best

LOU: Your best. Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fvck the prom queen.

Edited by Devilish34

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Quote

LOU: Your best. Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and XXXX the prom queen.

GOMEZ: I make $5 Million per year. I get lot's of prom queens, win or lose, so I need to keep my good looks.

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

:gd:

This is a MUST WIN for the Devils! Cannot comeback home being down 3-1. Brodeur will play his best game tonight and the Devils comeback home with the series tied 2-2. The EGG line better get their asses in gear and play like the Parise line. The PP and PK has to be sharp tonight as well with Brodeur.

THE TIME IS NOW DEVILS!!! :burn:

Get it done tonight and play Devils hockey! Hit that little sh*t St. Louis all over the ice and boards tonight as well as Lecacalier. devils play their game they will not lose Game 4 or the series. It is time to take back what is ours! This series vs. TB is the Devils to win! :evil:

"Quote

LOU: Your best. Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and XXXX the prom queen.

GOMEZ: I make $5 Million per year. I get lot's of prom queens, win or lose, so I need to keep my good looks.

Edited by Devilish34

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

I want to see them go out there and f*** s*** up in the first period. I want them to hit every Tampon puke as often as they can. I don't care if they have to chase him around the ice, I want to see someone pop St. Louis right in the teeth. They're going to end up shorthanded for half of the first period anyway on phantom hooking, tripping, and holding calls, so they might as well go out there and earn the PIMs. :burn:

For the love of god I want to see some emotion, some fire! I want to see a Devils team that HATES to lose! I WANT TO SEE SOME BLOOD!!!

:beerbang::gd::rock:

gonna be watching it on cbc...but it seems like every hame i get to watch they lose, so maybe it's best if i dont.....hey just taking one for the team... :P

Heres what a lightning fan has to say about our best players.....

Here's hoping we keep Prissy(Parise), Wheel of fortune guy(Zajac), the St. Louis wannabe(Gionta), "the lesser 26"(Elias), and the Maddenisms(Madden) off the scoresheet and make them invisible.