‏Zach Parise has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Wild

Daniel

Zajac is a must sign, and Zubrus is if he's still his current level of play. I don't think there will be patty watch, hes old.

And saw someone talk about 4th line production, I would expect carter and gio to get 10-15 goals (combined and maybe even more), Bernier maybe 2-3 he has no finish imo.

Edited by Sneax

Zajac is a must sign, and Zubrus is if he's still his current level of play. I don't think there will be patty watch, hes old.

Hes old, yet still a top 10 scorer in the entire league.

There will be Patty watch, but I think he will re-sign here before any of the others next year. I dont see Lou letting him go at this point unless grossly overpaid.

i wish twitter would stop posting about "New Jersey Devils re-sign Salvador"

every time i read the first part im getting all excited just to realize its about salvador again.....

TG had a headline "Parise returns to Minnesota" I could see a few people jumping to the wrong conclusion on that one.

i guess im in the minority of fans who liked langenbrunner.

I dont think you are. I liked him a lot too. His end here was terrible though. I really doubt he'd come back.

I actually think Minnesota are more likely to bring him in.

Lou asked Langenbrunner to waive his NTC and Langs said no, I doubt that endeared Langs to Lou.

Lou would bring anyone back who would make the team better, in his opinion, though. I doubt think Langenbrunner makes the Devils much better at this point in his career.

I don't think Zach is being as disingenuous as some of you do. At this point if he signs elsewhere I'll be ok with it as long as it isn't the rags or flyers. He seems to have gone way out of his way to make the devils fans know he isn't simply flying out the door to get away from us. Like others have said, this is likely his one chance at this, and it's a lot to think about, especially at 27.

I wish us the best, I wish him the best, and I wish all my brothers here a happy, safe, and fun 4th of July tomorrow even if you are not in the US. Have a beer on us :)

Edited by jim777

Lou asked Langenbrunner to waive his NTC and Langs said no, I doubt that endeared Langs to Lou.

Lou would bring anyone back who would make the team better, in his opinion, though. I doubt think Langenbrunner makes the Devils much better at this point in his career.

well in Lou's opinion thought Shanahan would make the team better few years ago lol

Stop being selfish! Do you Zach to sign here or not! :P

I didnt go to the av until after Kovy was signed. I was just posting a slew of pictures during the watch. Zach doesnt have the ninja in him. Hes more of a pirate type guy. The avatar was just a celebration!

Edited by ghdi

Zach and Suter holding up the entire league lol.

There's some talent still out there, yet the only people signed today are Sal and two dudes named Mike Moore and Jack Hillen, neither of whom Ive never heard of until this very moment.

Zach and Suter holding up the entire league lol.

There's some talent still out there, yet the only people signed today are Sal and two dudes named Mike Moore and Jack Hillen, neither of whom Ive never heard of until this very moment.

The Sens also signed Hugh Jessiman! Whoop! Whoop!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.