Most popular team in the NFL????

LOTCB

Popularity Conte$t

October 01, 2007 05:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time

Dallas Cowboys and Indianapolis Colts are Two Favorite Teams Among U.S. Adults Who Follow Professional Football, According to Harris Poll

One-quarter Think Indianapolis Colts Will Win the Super Bowl

ROCHESTER, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Dallas Cowboys may be a few years from their last Super Bowl, but they are the favorite football team among adults who follow professional football, rising one spot since last year. Since this survey began in 1998, the Cowboys have always been in one of the top four positions, usually in the top two. The Indianapolis Colts have continued their steady rise in the rankings and move up one spot, from No. 3 last year to No 2 this year. In 1999, the Colts were tied for No. 27 and have moved up each year since. Rounding out the top five are the Pittsburgh Steelers (No. 3, dropping from No. 1 last year), the Green Bay Packers (remaining at No. 4) and the Chicago Bears (No. 5, moving up one spot).

These are the results of a nationwide survey conducted online by Harris Interactive

Gee by the looks of this poll football sure has a lot of bandwagoners. I sure would of thought the Steelers would be right up there with the Cowboys. Maybe being on the east coast skews my view of fans but those fans take over the bars up here in Boston.

I wonder why, but ...The colts are number one, and... They won tha Superbowl!!

Bills,Steelers,Cowboys are all the most popular teams in the NFL IMO.