Songs at the Rock during games. Help identify please.

Scoopscj

I don't know if anyone else feels this way but to me hockey music is stuff like "Enter Sandman" - Metallica and others like "Sandstorm" - Darude and "Ready Steady Go" - Oakenfold. I understand the family environment, but when I hear pop like Simple Plan and Miley Cyrus at a professional sporting event, its pointless. Isn't the music to pump up the players/fans? Not taking a shot at that genre, its just probably not something you'd wanna hear to get pumped up.

Someone needs to wrestle control of the warmup music away from Zubrus cause it sucks. And the music they play during stoppages is almost as bad. Not to mention the fact that he goes and changes the songs they have been playing in warmups all playoffs long before game 2 of the finals. WTF?

And for the love of god, after a stoppage when we score a goal and the place is going crazy, can you play Jump Around by House of Pain and let more than 3 chords of the songs go before changing to Justin Bieber.

Edited by Chuck the Duck