GDT: Kings @ Devils 7pm

Scottie2Hottie

Goin' for the Irish luck hat trick!

2d91a92b8c074384f100fe2671fafc0e-nwa-the

@

njdevil.jpgjanssen.jpg

CORY SCHNEIDER IN NET!!!

Volchenkov will miss Friday's game, with Mark Fayne taking his place.

"I thought he was positive [Thursday] morning about how it felt, but [he's] not close to ready to skate," coach Peter DeBoer said.

Injury report: The Kings are without Quick, defensemen Matt Greene (undisclosed) and forwards Jeff Carter (broken foot), Kyle Clifford (head) and Jarret Stoll (upper body). … Ryane Clowe (head), Bryce Salvador (foot) and Jon Merrill(face) are on injured reserve for the Devils. Stephen Gionta (sore foot) and Volchenkov (lower body) are day-to-day.Patrik Elias (upper body) has missed six games but practiced Thursday and could return against L.A.

LETS GO DEVILS!

Edited by Scottie2Hottie

Wow, the Kings, with the injuries they have, are about as beatable as they possibly can be. We better hop on this vulnerable team, they're both tired from last night, but riding high from a thrilling 3rd period.

Better take care of them.

exactly my thoughts. We need to jump on them early as I'm sure they'll still be riding high from last night. Plus they'll either have an inexperienced backup playing in back to backs or a young AHLer... Either way it'd be nice to get some high quality chances early and rattle the goalie.

exactly my thoughts. We need to jump on them early as I'm sure they'll still be riding high from last night. Plus they'll either have an inexperienced backup playing in back to backs or a young AHLer... Either way it'd be nice to get some high quality chances early and rattle the goalie.

Yup, with the personnel the Kings have missing this week, this is the must-win of the weekend's two games for the Devils, no excuses. The Kings are injured and bleeding, let's not see the sh!t the Islanders fans had to witness last night, not getting a win tonight would be unacceptable.

Curious to see what the attendance will be tonight. Devils are playing better, obviously 2012 finals still fresh in everyone's mind.Friday night...we're getting close to that Thanksgiving period where attendance spikes. Would like to see 15,000+ 

Curious to see what the attendance will be tonight. Devils are playing better, obviously 2012 finals still fresh in everyone's mind.Friday night...we're getting close to that Thanksgiving period where attendance spikes. Would like to see 15,000+ 

There's no shot at 15000 plus...secondary prices were in the $20's forever and there was a boatload of tickets available on TM a couple days ago.  The 'Elite' pricing doesn't help (neither does having a Pittsburgh Saturday game tomorrow, people aren't going to spend too much money on one week in November) but I'm surprised at the lack of buzz about this game.

Maybe one reason is only about half the roster still remains from the Cup Finals.  And Marty's not even playing though Schnieder has his own bad playoff memories against the Kings.

Edited by NJDevs4978