DEVILS SUPPORTERS SECTION - August 16th - come name the section and p

Satans Hockey

Here is an updated list I made, please let me know if I missed anyone or need to make any corrections...

Tickets purchased throught the link...

1 - Satans Hockey

2 - Cam Siss

3 - Cam Siss +1

4 - Michael Potaski

5 - Micahel Potaski +1

6 - adam85491

7 - adam85491 +1

8 - hurricane1091

9 - HockeymanNJD

10 - HockeymanNJD +1

11 - HockeymanNJD +2

12 - HockeymanNJD +3

13 - CJNJDevils

14 - CJNJDevils +1

15 - jagknife

16 - jagknife +1

17 - devil dan 56

18 - devil dan 56 +1

19 - devilsfan26

20 - devilsfan26 +1

21 - devilsfan26 +2

22 - devilsfan26 +3

23 - NJD_3_Cups

24 - NJD_3_Cups +1

People who already have tickets but are joining anyway...

1 - Linda Gehrig

2 - Linda Gehrig +1

3 - Lord Krang

4 - Bill

5 - NJDevils Militia - maybe

6 - RD

7 - Colin226

8 - thefiestygoat

9 - thefiestygoat +1

10 - pacmanghostx - may stop by

11 - devilsrmlife

Total people so far = 35

Edited by Satans Hockey

Sweet! Does that include people from other forums?

Yup, 4 forums(here, devilsrule, hfboards and metrofantic(redbulls board) + the facebook group. Hopefully I'm not counting anyone twice with their real name and forum names. The list should be pretty close to accurate.

It's a shame I didn't get the link to sell the tickets 2 weeks ago, I think we could have easily hit 50 tickets sold.

I may also be hanging a banner at the top of the section that says "New Jersey Devils Supporters" I'm going to the store today to see how much it's going to cost.

Edited by Satans Hockey

Yup, 4 forums(here, devilsrule, hfboards and metrofantic(redbulls board) + the facebook group. Hopefully I'm not counting anyone twice with their real name and forum names. The list should be pretty close to accurate.

It's a shame I didn't get the link to sell the tickets 2 weeks ago, I think we could have easily hit 50 tickets sold.

I may also be hanging a banner at the top of the section that says "New Jersey Devils Supporters" I'm going to the store today to see how much it's going to cost.

Add me in, plus 1. This should be fun. Row 4 towards the aisle, seats 19 or 20 or something.

Awesome. Are all 5 of you buying tix through the link?

Yeah, I had a problem submitting my order though, it said an error occurred but the order might have gone through. I called them up but he said the customer assistance people aren't there so now I have to call tomorrow morning. This happens to me every time I order from their website.

EDIT: My friend is bringing two other people, not three. I think when he said three he was including himself.

Edited by devilsfan26

Getting 2 tickets tomorrow, I think this idea is awesome.

Is there any place everyone is meeting before hand to decide what chants to use?

Also, how awesome would it be if we got clearance from the devils to bring a drum or something of the sort in? THAT is what we need to really draw attention and get people into it.

Edited by NJD_3_Cups

Getting 2 tickets tomorrow, I think this idea is awesome.

Is there any place everyone is meeting before hand to decide what chants to use?

Also, how awesome would it be if we got clearance from the devils to bring a drum or something of the sort in? THAT is what we need to really draw attention and get people into it.

I'm going to be putting a banner at the top of section so that could be the meeting point and I'll be passing out lists with the chants on them, the list of chants is a few pages back but it will be posted again when we get it finished up.

I don't have a drum but if anyone does and wants to bring it I believe you have to clear it with the Devils first, I know adam85491 said he had to get permission from the Devils to bring in a horn and they gave him an email that he could print out so he could.

I can hear you guys through the TV broadcast, simply awesome

That was the other corner tonight being loud in Sections 233, 232 and 231 as they are for every game. Attendance tonight was only 13,208. They will be giving the rest of the "Devils Army" pucks out on Friday nights game too from what they told me. they must have tons of boxes left over from tonight. lol