The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

Also selling a bunch of game worn and issued jerseys on eBay right now.  They are easy to find if you do a search on them.

1) Brian Sullivan 1992-93 Stanley Cup 100th Ann Patched White set 1 game worn jersey - Very light wear and no LOA, but the guy played in 2 NHL games, both at home and assisted on a Semak goal, in this jersey.  No one is faking a Brian Sullivan jersey lol.  Hard to find ultrafil and patch so a very nice and affordable vintage gamer.

2) Pierre Dagenais 2000-01 Red game worn jersey.  Comes with LOA from River Rats and the jersey has heavy wear on it with marks throughout.  A cool looking gamer for a guy who played about 100ish NHL games later on and is still currently the record holder for most goals in a season by a player in the FHL:)

3) Brett Clouthier 2002-03 10th Anniversary game issued white jersey.  These are hard to find as they were made up for the team for their 10th anniversary season but then when Lou caught wind of the logo redesign, he nixed them.  However a set of reds and whites were already made up so from what I understand most were sold through the team store and some were possibly auctioned off.  Also from what I have heard the whites are a bit harder to find than the red ones, which pop up here and there.  The jersey comes with an LOA for both the jersey and the autograph by Clouthier that is on the jersey.  Also note that while I have never worn this, it looks like the previous owner did so there is some light "fan" wear on it.

Great pick ups!! I have the red Salvador from the SCF and it's a sweet jersey!! I'm sure you're looks great!!

You have some great jerseys up for sale! That Dags is really nice!! Love the wear on it!! 

I picked up a Larsson from last season and it hammered. It's a great jersey I was able to match to a photo I took at the Nashville game!! It's one of my favorites in my collection!!

Nice and thinking about picking up 1 more thing before the Summer Sale ends at Meigray.  Was looking at some Greene gloves.  The other jerseys in the sale really do not interest me ATM, so it is what it is.

Also since my jerseys have reserves on them, if they do not hit them by the time bidding ends I am willing to part with them for my reserve price.  Not really willing to go lower than those prices and willing to wait it out if I have to.

• 2 weeks later...

That's what I'm doing. I really love my collection so after I sell of my Pelley there isn't much id be willing to part with if I don't have to. 

Let me know what you might be looking to sell off. You have a great collection so I'd be interested in knowing what is available. 

The ones I am looking to part with are:

1) 2008-09 White set 1 - Light wear with LOA

2) 2013-14 White Set 2 with A - Moderate wear (for a modern jersey).  Comes with LOA and I photomatched it.  Andy scored the OT winner against Washington on 12/21/13 in this jersey.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Lemieux16 said:

That's awesome guy!! Great pickup! What else you got coming in this weekend?

I just picked up a Carpenter myself!! Can't wait for it to come in!!

Nice and thanks!  I will say that one of the three jerseys I am getting in is actually a white Carpenter lol.  As for other 2 I will say when I get it in but one is a new jersey of a player I currently own and the other is a jersey I actually used to own that I am happy to get back.

That's awesome!! I can't wait to get my red Carpenter in. It will be the oldest jersey in my collection. I'm starting to focus more on getting some older shirts when the chance comes around. 

Thats cool youre getting on old shirt back!! It's gonna be a sweet mail day for you!

Got my three jerseys in today:

1) Valeri Zelepukin 97-98 white set 1 game worn jersey.  Recycled set from the 96-97 playoffs and has heavy wear.  Used to own this and now own it again.

2) Bobby Carpenter 96-97 white set 2.  Custom shortened sleeves and yellowing of the nameplate which is common for that year due to a defect with the glue they used while stitching down the plate.  Has moderate wear.

3) John Madden 2001-02 red set 2.  Has decent wear and photo matched to two cards.

35 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Got my three jerseys in today:

1) Valeri Zelepukin 97-98 white set 1 game worn jersey.  Recycled set from the 96-97 playoffs and has heavy wear.  Used to own this and now own it again.

2) Bobby Carpenter 96-97 white set 2.  Custom shortened sleeves and yellowing of the nameplate which is common for that year due to a defect with the glue they used while stitching down the plate.  Has moderate wear.

3) John Madden 2001-02 red set 2.  Has decent wear and photo matched to two cards.

Great pickups!! I'd love to have a Zelepukin in my collection some day!! My Carpenter should be here on Tuesday! Can't wait to see it!

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 8:42 PM, Lemieux16 said:

Great pickups!! I'd love to have a Zelepukin in my collection some day!! My Carpenter should be here on Tuesday! Can't wait to see it!

Nice and if that was the one on eBay that was a nice one too.

Looks like the Preston from IceViolence sold recently.  Was eyeing it but not at that price.

2 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

Nice and if that was the one on eBay that was a nice one too.

Looks like the Preston from IceViolence sold recently.  Was eyeing it but not at that price.

It was. I got the 96-97 red set 2 from eBay. Got a really good price on it so I'm very pleased. I can't wait to open it when I get home. 

Also just picked up a 01-02 Gomez. It's crazy how this hobby is sometimes. You can go months without something and then there are times when you pick up 3 or 4 in a few weeks. 

19 minutes ago, Lemieux16 said:

It was. I got the 96-97 red set 2 from eBay. Got a really good price on it so I'm very pleased. I can't wait to open it when I get home. 

Also just picked up a 01-02 Gomez. It's crazy how this hobby is sometimes. You can go months without something and then there are times when you pick up 3 or 4 in a few weeks. 

Nice! lol yeah it comes in spurts it seems like.  Trying to sell some more of my collection to fund more stuff but between tire kickers and non-paying Ebay bidders it's a little slow.

Which 01-02 Gomez did you get?  I got his 01-02 red set 2 less than a month ago.  Already matched it to two hockey cards as well.

2 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

Nice! lol yeah it comes in spurts it seems like.  Trying to sell some more of my collection to fund more stuff but between tire kickers and non-paying Ebay bidders it's a little slow.

Which 01-02 Gomez did you get?  I got his 01-02 red set 2 less than a month ago.  Already matched it to two hockey cards as well.

I gotcha. What else are you moving? I'm trying to slow down but there are a few things I still have my eye on. 

I got the 01-02 white set 3. Hope to get it in this week and start trying to match it. The Carpenter is so nice! Nothing like opening a jersey!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.