GDT: Winnipeg Jets @ NJ Devils

Mayday

Bruins just lost to Tampa Bay, which means that they'll be nice and pissed off to come and face the Devils.

Neither team plays again until facing each other on Thursday.

Can you be a little more optimistic? Perhaps this team is starting to gel. You never know.

Sorry, I'd like to be optimistic, it's just... Boston, man. They're f'ing huge.

Even watching them loose it's like "holy hell these guys are good". It's unreal really, especially in today's game.

Edited by ohms law

Bruins just lost to Tampa Bay, which means that they'll be nice and pissed off to come and face the Devils.

Neither team plays again until facing each other on Thursday.

Sorry, I'd like to be optimistic, it's just... Boston, man. They're f'ing huge.

Even watching them loose it's like "holy hell these guys are good". It's unreal really, especially in today's game.

Well, we're pretty good too. That's why they play the games my friend. And it's like Iginla said after they went up 4-0 on us after 1... in regards to preparation for the remaining 40 minutes: "We know they're going to be pissed off, so we have to be ready."

You'd be silly not to think that this team is pissed off about their last showing versus Boston. Riding 5 wins in our last 6, it's fair to have confidence.

• Like 1

You're misuse of the word "loose" in order to mess with me is annoying.

I did it once by accident, but I do it on purpose every opportunity that's naturally available now. The only reason is because you make such a big deal about it. Gotta love taking digs at people on the internet who get all caught up with grammar and spelling.

:)

That being said, it's quickly starting to get stale.

Well, we're pretty good too. That's why they play the games my friend. And it's like Iginla said after they went up 4-0 on us after 1... in regards to preparation for the remaining 40 minutes: "We know they're going to be pissed off, so we have to be ready."

You'd be silly not to think that this team is pissed off about their last showing versus Boston. Riding 5 wins in our last 6, it's fair to have confidence.

Like I said, I hope so. The Bruins are scary good, though.

Anyway:

yay!

:)

now i feel bad if anyone really is in the devs wine club, i hope its just some mob wives and wise guys

I would do it, but as my Dad used to say I have a wine taste but a beer wallet! :)

Nice win tonight, love seeing Kovy and Patty score :)

I would do it, but as my Dad used to say I have a wine taste but a beer wallet! :)

Nice win tonight, love seeing Kovy and Patty score :)

your talking me into it now

sycky and clarky too...

thinking about bruins, wonder if jj plays...marty is in thanks ohm's...

check out the stats since the last bruins game and minus calgary...edit...plus calgary 4 shg + 4 ppg = 7 kovy goals of which 2 were shortys and 1 pp? damn thats right

Edited by lazer

if we stay on 6th point - we will play with wash or flo in 1st round of PO.

it`s good for phisic and psyhologic factor of our players - they haven`t much PO exp and winning exp, and who has - it was a long time ago

Yup, I agree.

Heck yea. The dude is awesome when he's hot like this. So glad to finally see him putting numbers up!

Its beginning to depress me how so many members on here dont take part of the GDT's. They are beginning to become AGDT's *After*. Its fun to take part of the GDT's during the game.

Why does it matter to you? There is a chat function if you want to talk about the game during the game...quite a few people that 'would' be posting in GDT's are in there. Others were probably at the arena, and others (like me) had to miss the game entirely. I knew I'd pay for having to skip this one :P

Vic Rattlehead (PruCenter security guard and frequent poster) just caught a puck in the stands and gave it to some kids

haha. I didn't actually catch it. It came flying at my face so I ducked and then picked it up after it hit the seat behind me. I immediately started yelling "Kid kid kid" and some guy was like here's a kid! and it was his probably 18 year old son, so I said "child!" and then the kids yelled and I gave them the puck. I wish I caught it :( (I'm an usher, not security guard)

haha. I didn't actually catch it. It came flying at my face so I ducked and then picked it up after it hit the seat behind me. I immediately started yelling "Kid kid kid" and some guy was like here's a kid! and it was his probably 18 year old son, so I said "child!" and then the kids yelled and I gave them the puck. I wish I caught it :( (I'm an usher, not security guard)

My bad lol.. Probably a good thig you didn't try to catch it lol pucks hurt