GDT: 12/10/11 Canadiens vs Devils

snartly

You're a fvcking idiot. You and your boyfriends searched my posts and found stuff from July. It's December. Jersey prices are high, but I don't start threads about it. My drive is long, but I don't start threads about it (or talk about it much for that matter). Hurricane proved our ticket prices are low...not even considering stubhub or the promos. And you ignore the facts.

Get a life. go collect more dirty laundry and sniff Ken's dirty jock strap. If you get it signed, Pat will buy it off you.

You're just mad that you cant afford to buy nice things like I do. It's alright. I completely understand.

Edited by Quinn01

You're a fvcking idiot. You and your boyfriends searched my posts and found stuff from July. It's December. Jersey prices are high, but I don't start threads about it. My drive is long, but I don't start threads about it (or talk about it much for that matter). Hurricane proved our ticket prices are low...not even considering stubhub or the promos. And you ignore the facts.

Get a life. go collect more dirty laundry and sniff Ken's dirty jock strap. If you get it signed, Pat will buy it off you.

Glad your bunkmate woke you up.

Ken provided just three examples in a month after you dared me to find even one. You had nothing to say after that except to put your tail between your legs and call him a quitter. There are many more posts where you cry about your drive, but it would take too much time to post.

I have not even complained about ticket prices and even your brother admitted that earlier in this thread, so learn to read.

You and your brother are two pathetic frills always looking for attention and a pat on the back about what fans you are. No one gives a sh!t there son.

You're a fvcking idiot. You and your boyfriends searched my posts and found stuff from July.

You offered the challenge and you got what you asked for. As usual. Stand up and admit you got your ass handed to you and move on.

BTW...June and July is within the 6 month timeframe you asked in case you can't count.

How you can even post after that embarassment, let alone defend yourself or point fingers at others shows you are not only a troll, but you are a rather pathetic troll.

It's December. Jersey prices are high, but I don't start threads about it. My drive is long, but I don't start threads about it (or talk about it much for that matter). Hurricane proved our ticket prices are low...not even considering stubhub or the promos. And you ignore the facts.

Yes, it is December. It's 6 months after you posted 3 times about driving to games from two hours away.

Look, people who've even tried with you both have been over this before. No matter what anyone tells you FACTUALLY, you both refuse to listen to anyone or anything. That was obvious with the Trenton Devils thread, it's obvious about the jerseys (when specific examples were given on great deals and buys on sites including eBay), it's obvious with just about everything else that no one is going to waste time schooling you two trolls on anymore.

Myself, devs and Quinn have given you both enough attention that your parents do not seem to give you at home. You've been both hanging around this thread all day looking to keep on going. I think it's time for a banning, too. How you've avoided being banned here is anyone's guess other then you're on enough ingore lists that no one sees it.

Edited by SJP20
  • Like 1

I don't troll. I don't understand why you think I do. Why do you care that very few times it's mentioned how far I drive or how I feel about jersey prices. I don't make the threads, others do. I voice my opinion in their threads. This is a forum after all. Thus, you are retarded.

I don't troll. I don't understand why you think I do. Why do you care that very few times it's mentioned how far I drive or how I feel about jersey prices. I don't make the threads, others do. I voice my opinion in their threads. This is a forum after all. Thus, you are retarded.

The thing that pisses everyone off is that you and your brother never offer any constructive posts. You dont offer anything by posting here. Not even a valid debate. You get all rattled and then go straight to the defense and post personal attacks (IE calling someone retarded, douchebag, fvcking idiot and so on.) That was all just on this one topic in the last 2 pages. Therefor, you both are trolls and are worthless.

I love all this cheap talk. If I lived in New Jersey I would still get center ice unless I had media credentials. Fans piss me off with their ridiculously incorrect rants. Why should I dish out 3000+ for games when it is an investment I make nothing off of. The entertainment value is not that high.

I love all this cheap talk. If I lived in New Jersey I would still get center ice unless I had media credentials. Fans piss me off with their ridiculously incorrect rants. Why should I dish out 3000+ for games when it is an investment I make nothing off of. The entertainment value is not that high.

No you wouldn't.. Center Ice is blacked out in North/Central Jersey :giggle: You'd have to watch on MSG and VS

• Like 1

I have to think Lou is looking to make a move. Last year it was cap space, this year it is roster limits... he's in a tight spot. I know he doesn't want two of Fraser/Urbom/Taormina playing ever night. Losing Greene hurts.. Volchenkov is having problems too. He's got to move for a defenseman.

May I even suggest trading Kovalchuk (asking him to give up his no trade-clause)? I mean let's be completely honest without getting into anything other than this:

I think you could trade for a solid defenseman, a solid forward (either a decent Right Wing or a Center) and possibly a draft pick.

I know some will see this as a personal attack on Kovalchuk, but it isn't this time. Yeah, you'll lose Kovalchuk's ability to carry the puck and score, but there shouldn't be any more of his bad defensive plays on the point, or +/- that is worse than his goal output. Just a thought. As people say, Kovalchuk NEEDS a center we don't have for him.

May I even suggest trading Kovalchuk (asking him to give up his no trade-clause)? I mean let's be completely honest without getting into anything other than this:

I think you could trade for a solid defenseman, a solid forward (either a decent Right Wing or a Center) and possibly a draft pick.

I know some will see this as a personal attack on Kovalchuk, but it isn't this time. Yeah, you'll lose Kovalchuk's ability to carry the puck and score, but there shouldn't be any more of his bad defensive plays on the point, or +/- that is worse than his goal output. Just a thought. As people say, Kovalchuk NEEDS a center we don't have for him.

I've lurked enough here to see you are not a Kovalchuk fan.

Why would you one of the only few offensive threats this team has? Kovalchuk has a center in Henrique and Zajac and Josefson will be back soon. So you have a key cog coming back and you want to trade a player who has commited to the team for a cap friendly hit. The same player who carried this team last half of the season.

I'm not saying he hasn't struggled, but I think it's counterproductive and console boy fantasy to think he will be traded. Meanwhile, our Captain has been less than stellar with a huge minus that is almost as bad as Kovalchuk but fans like you are quick to bury Kovalchuk and let others off the hook. He has one more point in five more games and is a minus 9 and is a pending UFA.

I maybe late to this debate here, but the hate he gets from Devils is bit much.

As far as this game went, the Habs have perfected the 1-2-2 and Parise admitted he flubbed that shot after the game. Too bad the intensity of the last few minutes of the game wasn't there all game.

Edited by FloyddGondolli

what would it take to get cam ward hes 2 years into a six year deal what would be involved

im just asking here real quick to not start a thread about it.

I don't think the Devils want anything to do with Cam Ward right now. Just the fact that he has a 6.3mil cap hit should be enough to scare teams away. Then you add in the bad year he's having and the Devils should not even go near him.