Devils in Hoboken

njdevil26

Nice read. I've only been to Hoboken once and that was for a Devils viewing party last season. Can't remember the name of the bar, but it was a fun place. I'd love to go again.

Mike

Nice read. I've only been to Hoboken once and that was for a Devils viewing party last season. Can't remember the name of the bar, but it was a fun place. I'd love to go again.

Mike

Viewing parties in Hoboken were pretty much limited to Black Bear Bar & Grill and Hoboken Bar & Grill. And I think the only one at Black Bear was pre-season. So, odds are you were at Hoboken Bar & Grill, which is an excellent place, though a little small for the viewing parties.

Viewing parties in Hoboken were pretty much limited to Black Bear Bar & Grill and Hoboken Bar & Grill. And I think the only one at Black Bear was pre-season. So, odds are you were at Hoboken Bar & Grill, which is an excellent place, though a little small for the viewing parties.

Actually, Black Bear has held at least three regular season games last year. Does Dano own a piece of the HB&G? I know he is a partner at a gym near the Curling Club

Edited by MantaRay

You might be right about that. The place was pretty small. So small in fact that the band they hired after the game was playing right behind my seat.

Mike

Actually, Black Bear has held at least three regular season games last year. Does Dano own a piece of the HB&G? I know he is a partner at a gym near the Curling Club

I was under the impression that HB&G had some kind of official ties to the Devils, an alumni ownership connection or something like that, so I'm sure it's possible. I could also be entirely wrong, though.

If there were regular season games at Black Bear B&G last year, I didn't work any of them, then. Usually I keep my eyes peeled for Hoboken-area Viewing Parties to work for convenience sake, but it's possible I missed a few.

Yeah, that was the place. I was working that game, in fact. I think it was Devils at Panthers.

I think your right. They gave out Elias, Marty and Kovi signed pucks. I was kicking myself for being to scared to try the trivia cause I stink at trivia, yet I knew all the answers. Would have loved the Marty for my Brodeur collection.

Mike

Are you Bokenite?

I was for many years, but I'm in Monmouth County now. I try an make it back as often as possible for the food.

I've been meaning to get to La Isla and Gas Light forever but never made it to either.

Last place I lived in Hoboken was right across from Gas Light & Fiore's. My wife and I were weekly fixtures at La Isla. If you are going to prioritize, I'd do La Isla first

I was for many years, but I'm in Monmouth County now. I try an make it back as often as possible for the food.

Last place I lived in Hoboken was right across from Gas Light & Fiore's. My wife and I were weekly fixtures at La Isla. If you are going to prioritize, I'd do La Isla first

Everyone just raves about La Isla, I will push this to the top of my list.

They had a viewing party at the Biergarten here in Jersey City. It did really well and they seem to like that place because of the sheer amount of people it holds and its a great atmosphere.

Been there once before. Friends work in JC and I met up with them after work a year ago and watched the Devils/Pens over tall mugs of beer and sausage. I liked the place and need to get back there.

Mike