hahaha..ohh myspace

LA03

i *heart* zach.

and i will find him. oh yes. i will. and i will get him drunk and take cruel advantage. with photos.

lol i met zach and his perfect girlfriend...she's stunningly beautiful and she's so nice, she offered me her program so he could sign it and wasn't all over him when me and my friend were drooling lol clemms gf is a sweetheart too

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it doesnt look at all like him, not from when i saw him at the game. But who knows.. you are at the age where ya get tall, tans happen.. hair can be changed etc

holy stubbsy. I see he's doing the private profile thing. I don't understand why that's only an option for MySpacers aged 15 and under. I mean, I understand why it's there for them, but even Friendster (...yikes...) has the ability to block your profile from people.

And as for the look-but-don't-add... I'm notorious. ;oP That's not true. I'll get around to it next time I log in to that site. 'sides, if you're really that curious, just harrass miss Patty-boom-batty. B )

yeah i dont get that whole 14 years old to block thing either.

But..I also dont get why people need to block themselves. Its a public website, dont put information on it that is private, simple.

i guesss i'll post my girly girly myspace page

www.myspace.com/lauren0703

lol i met zach and his perfect girlfriend...she's stunningly beautiful and she's so nice, she offered me her program so he could sign it and wasn't all over him when me and my friend were drooling lol clemms gf is a sweetheart too

shuuut up you met him. and stunning perfect girlfriend...*sigh* crush my dreams, why don't you. :P

I haven't gotten any autographs of players since I was really little. Back when Rascals was in West Orange my parents used to see some of them hanging out there. I have Randy McKay's autograph on a napkin. lol And when I was realllly little my dad used to take me to South Mountain (is that what the rink is still called?) to practices all the time. I'd feel weird going now. Actually I feel weird asking for autographs in general.

Ok, ok -- I'll join the wh0ring. http://www.myspace.com/cwat

Happy now?

I'll be talkin' with both The Hockey Wife and The Girly Girl; damn fine music choices. Crash? Yeah, we'll see... I'm afraid that I'll become guilty by association. B )

So that WAS you :P

Heh... I was only guessing when I accepted the add...

I am such a myspace primadonna diva B )

i guesss i'll post my girly girly myspace page

www.myspace.com/lauren0703

shuuut up you met him. and stunning perfect girlfriend...*sigh* crush my dreams, why don't you. :P

I haven't gotten any autographs of players since I was really little. Back when Rascals was in West Orange my parents used to see some of them hanging out there. I have Randy McKay's autograph on a napkin. lol And when I was realllly little my dad used to take me to South Mountain (is that what the rink is still called?) to practices all the time. I'd feel weird going now. Actually I feel weird asking for autographs in general.

Aww! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to crush your dreams. my friend was crushed when we met Clemmers perfect gf too but she's such a sweet heart she rembers you and makes Scott stop to say hi too. I'ts great. I felt weird asking for autographs too... then Zach cam out and I was too busy makeing an ass of myself to care. :D

BTW you're page is so cute. I'm gonna send you a friend request :)

holy stubbsy. I see he's doing the private profile thing. I don't understand why that's only an option for MySpacers aged 15 and under. I mean, I understand why it's there for them, but even Friendster (...yikes...) has the ability to block your profile from people.

And as for the look-but-don't-add... I'm notorious. ;oP That's not true. I'll get around to it next time I log in to that site. 'sides, if you're really that curious, just harrass miss Patty-boom-batty. B )

aww yay an add! i'm popular! lol

man all that's missing now is one massive night of drinking to put silly pics of everyone up with :lol:

0o0o0o there should be a drunk drooly smiley for that one :cheers:

TIS ON!

so it is setteled...drunken board hockey...is anyone an emt?

TIS ON!

oh to be the bar we all go to after hockey eh??? :koolaid::puke: (in a good way :lol: )

soi are we requred by like law or something to add all NJDevs posters to our friend list ???

Argh..... more pressure... i don't want this responsibility :P

yea ya do crasher!!!

omg i can't handel not haveing games to go to 24-7...this sucks i'm actually working till 5p.m. 4 days a week no rather then my usual 2 or 3 for shipping out eary for games...kill me!!! :argh::kill::puke::angry::evilcry::soap::rant::pray: :angry2: :doh1: see how board i am!

TIS ON!

I'm actually a registered LPN!!!