FLYERS 2

FLYERSEQUALCUP

WOW THAT WAS ABOUT THE WORST OFFICIATING GAME I EVER SEEN THANK GOD I WASNT AT THAT GAME ID BE IN JAIL 4 SURE ... BUT HEY A WIN IS A WIN ...SHAME IT HAD TO BE DECIDED BY 2 OF THE YOUNGEST MOST IN EXPERIENCED REFS IN THE NHL ..... WOW ONE GOAL (ELIAS) SCORED ON 5 ON 5 .. LET THE PLAYERS DECIDE!!!!!! OK LETS HEAR IT

*ahem*

without yelling :)

you do realize without power plays the Flyers might still be looking for their first goal

in the series right ??? B ):rolleyes:

just wanted to do the math there !

Honestly, this has to be the stupidest thread ever started. Whether you think the refs made the right calls or not, it's not the guys in stripes that beat you in Game Three. It was the Devils' aggressive play. They played desperate. The Flyers didn't.

This thread is making my already-pounding headache even worse. I hate it when people say a team won because of the officiating, and I'm not being a biast Devils fan in saying that, because I will say the same thing about our fans as well. Officials don't lose or win games for a team, the TEAM wins or loses games. The Devils played desperate, the Devils played better. For someone to make excuses and say the the officiating is the reason we won, damn...I mean, grow up a little.

SORRY ALL MY LETTERS ON MY KEYBOARD ARE IN CAPS .. WHERE DO I GET THE LOWER CASED KEYBOARD??

See, I was right!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Hey Flyers goon, I remember 2000 very well, Sabres at Flyers First Round, Game 2, Sabres up 1-0 in the 2nd period..LeClair scores a "goal" that went through the outside of the net, they had to stop the game to sew the net back on, didnt it dawn on them how the heck the goal was scored? Of course not, its called No Goal II... what a joke that was....so dont give me this garbage about the refs....what comes around goes around...

Edited by Legend Of the Clown Banner

LISTEN ROUGHFACE ... I MEAN DRAFT .. DO U THINK I CARE WHAT YOU OR ANYONE THINKS?? YOUR SITE IS BORING AND IM GONNA LIVE IT UP A LIL .. AND STOP BANNING ALL MY PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE THERE SCREEN NAME .. BY THE WAY I FORGOT MORE ABOUT HOCKEY THEN YOU WILL EVER KNOW ..

I think someone is pulling our leg. Some Devils fan created a second account is parodying what a Flyers fan would say/be. 'Cause this thread is so over the top... nobody could be this stupid. Not even Stubbs on a good day.

LISTEN ROUGHFACE ... I MEAN DRAFT .. DO U THINK I CARE WHAT YOU OR ANYONE THINKS?? YOUR SITE IS BORING AND IM GONNA LIVE IT UP A LIL .. AND STOP BANNING ALL MY PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE THERE SCREEN NAME .. BY THE WAY I FORGOT MORE ABOUT HOCKEY THEN YOU WILL EVER KNOW ..

When was the last time someone was banned for their username? Never, we never banned anyone for that. Stop making up lame rumors. Dude, you IM me, beg me to see why you're not registered, I actually MANUALLY register your name and you pull this? And I guess that was just bullsh!t that you promised you would behave or that you were only here to post meaningful insight rather than garbage like this?

Have a nice vacation, go take up some golf lessons, your boys will surely be on the green sooner than you think.