GDT Blue Jackets @ Devils

NHLeBeau44

Wish this one was in CBus, def would have made the drive to go. Oh well, the one and only time where my 2nd favorite team faces the Devils. LET'S GO DEVILS!

Devils need to win this one, though I am a little worried since Sanford has been pretty good.

Common Devils, you can't get beat by a team that thought this made a good mascot:

boomer.jpg

Wish this one was in CBus, def would have made the drive to go. Oh well, the one and only time where my 2nd favorite team faces the Devils. LET'S GO DEVILS!

Devils need to win this one, though I am a little worried since Sanford has been pretty good.

Common Devils, you can't get beat by a team that thought this made a good mascot:

Never wish for a Devils road game until we are healthy.

The pre-Thanksgiving game is one of my favorite games to go to each year and I'll be there tonight. We've won two in a row on the eve of giving thanks so let's keep it going. Go Devils!

Yeah I love the new tradition of playing a home game the day before Thanksgiving, followed by a home and home with the Islanders

Edited by Colin226

Let's go DEVILS! Get another WINNING streak going!!!

I'll be there ... stuffing my face in the Ice Lounge! burnbaby.gif

Nice! I was treated to those seats once last year and it was an awesome experience! I told my family...our business makes it bigtime that will be the first thing we buy! Loved it.

LGD! Ready to Go!

I'll be there, somewhere in the 100s. (on the end we defend twice I think, I didn't get the tickets) Was at the BJs game last year, but that was late in the season. Better win tonight, lat time I was at a game it was that embarrassing 3-0 loss to the Flyers, my girlfriend's first hockey game (not a good experience with the loss and the hostile Flyers fans around us)

LET'S JUST F***ING WIN!:gd: