Offical Devils vs Rangers thread

#9Delieve

Keys to success

Brodeur: NO softies, Rangers feed off of those type of goals

Forecheck: Expose Bickel Stralman and DZ, and wear down their big guys, Girardi Staal and McDougnah

Special Teams: Although they should keep it a 5 on 5 series I feel our special teams are superior to theirs

Fourth Line: Run a muck against any line their matched up against

Elias: He is our X factor in this series, he is due for some points in these playoffs

Edited by Zubie#8

Really hoping that series with the Caps took something out of them. Have to rattle the Queen early. I have a feeling the first period will be bad because of rust in game 1, but they will right the ship quickly if that occurs.

fvck the rangers. and their pansy ass fans. lets fvcking go and keep playing the same hockey as we have been..

LGD!!!!v :cheers: :cheers:

fvck the rangers. and their pansy ass fans. lets fvcking go and keep playing the same hockey as we have been..

LGD!!!!v :cheers: :cheers:

I just laugh at all their jokes about our fanbase. Everytime they zoom out and do a crowd shot of MSG, there's literally 40 people in blue Rangers jerseys or gear. Zero team support whatsoever, you can tell what kind of crowd goes to MSG.

The real fans can't afford it, and they bitterly take it out on Devils fans for whatever reason.

Keys to success

Brodeur: NO softies, Rangers feed off of those type of goals

Forecheck: Expose Bickel Stralman and DZ, and wear down their big guys, Girardi Staal and McDougnah

Special Teams: Although they should keep it a 5 on 5 series I feel our special teams are superior to theirs

Fourth Line: Run a muck against any line their matched up against

Elias: He is our X factor in this series, he is due for some points in these playoffs

I think Clarkson is gonna be the X factor in this series.

I get out of dinner , take a cab towards Penn... & I encounter the sea of ugly blue & white Jerseys that's when I knew they won.

This series is going to be bloody & tough. BUT We've been playing with so much heart. I believe in our team .... LET's GO DEVILS !

Anyone wana go to msg?? We gotta get some red in there. Who's down??

I'm down! I think I'm going to wait for the afternoon-of to get tickets, maybe get some last minute deals of people who can't make it (at $100 maybe, who knows). I work in the city so if digital tickets are still on sale at 6pm on game-days, I can pretty much go if the price is right. It looks like the resale value is higher for the Rock than it is for MSG, kinda of strange.

As far as groups of us going to MSG, let's keep everyone in the loop and check these pages for updates. Like I said, I'm a day-of kind of guy as far as MSG goes, as long as we can get something really cheap, someone who just wants to unload last minute, etc..

My fear for this series: that this is our Stanley Cup final, much like the PIT - PHI series was (seemed) to be too important to the Flyers.

Never too high and never too low. That's all I want.

That's your worry? If the Devils win this series they're in THE STANLEY CUP FINALS. I'd think that would provide enough motivation not to have any kind of post-Ranger letdown a la 2006.

ESPN is hilarious. We just beat the clear SC favorite remaining from round 1 in five games and it takes the Rangers 7 games and like 6 OT periods to knock off the 7 seed and they are favored to win in 6.