We Suck

1Guy3Cups

Ok hate to be a hater but we suck. Not even sure how we are even relevant anymore this year. I want to have a positive attitude but its just not possible with this meltdown this season. Two years of bad decisions has finally caught up to us. Unless we make major changes this is the future of our team.

• Like 1

Ok hate to be a hater but we suck. Not even sure how we are even relevant anymore this year. I want to have a positive attitude but its just not possible with this meltdown this season. Two years of bad decisions has finally caught up to us. Unless we make major changes this is the future of our team.

No it's not. This off season, Lou has a lot of options on his hands concerning UFAs, calling up younger players and plenty of cap space.

wow - this took an hour after the game for this thread. i'm impressed with the restraint.

Well I could have posted it 52 seconds in.. I am just voicing the opinion of many. And I agree that we have a lot of young players in the making and we need to save Cap space. But we have signed a bunch of players who have done nothing. So how many times will this happen? Do we pay Clarkson next year? We signed two goalies and have no plan in place for when Marty leaves. Fact of the matter is we should have a young backup behind Marty now. Bad decision have caught up.. It's as simple as that.

Well I could have posted it 52 seconds in.. I am just voicing the opinion of many. And I agree that we have a lot of young players in the making and we need to save Cap space. But we have signed a bunch of players who have done nothing. So how many times will this happen? Do we pay Clarkson next year? We signed two goalies and have no plan in place for when Marty leaves. Fact of the matter is we should have a young backup behind Marty now. Bad decision have caught up.. It's as simple as that.

they have oodles of cap space and won't spend to it.

they have two goaltenders that could conceivably back up marty next year as well as a market that will have plenty of backup fodder better than hedberg.

clarkson will get offered a contract that is higher than all of us like.

they haven't played as bad as their record after their hot start but they haven't been great and their goaltending has been abysmal. deboer's decision making has not been the best re: gionta and sal's contract and subsequent C have proven to be a terrible mistake.

it is what it is - a middle of the pack team that needs things to go right to win. they are what we thought they were.

Our young goalies are nothing to write home about. I have major concerns with that aspect of the future. The beginning part of our season was exactly what you said. Things were going in the right direction for us.. Puck isn't falling in our favor

Grow up NJDevs4978.. You suck just as much..

Unbelievable.  Start a dumbass thread then get personal.   Who can take this thread seriously when it started with 2 years of bad decisions?  Getting to the SCF was full of bad decisions?  Sheesh. :rolleyes:

Edited by StarDew

Unbelievable.  Start a dumbass thread then get personal.   Who can take this thread seriously when it started with 2 years of bad decisions.  Getting to the SCF was full of bad decisions?  Sheesh. :rolleyes:

lol it's pretty laughable when it's the thread-starter that's getting on me for posting a YouTube in the spirit of the thread :P

• Like 1

It is blank on my ipad as well, for some reason the videos sometimes don't show up.. But this team does suck cock... I hope something changes..kind of upset i spent money to see that bs in person tonight sh!t what a waste.

i knew I wasn't crazy.. Thanks

The idiots on this forum jump ship after a bad loss every season. Don't worry, you're in good company with a parade of other idiots.

well one bad loss would be idiotic to jump ship about... but thats 22 bad loss with nothing positive to grab on... 

im not jumping ship but just saying.

The idiots on this forum jump ship after a bad loss every season. Don't worry, you're in good company with a parade of other idiots.

i think its more so after the past 3-4 losses, there is obviously zero room for a slump being we just had one.. It doesnt take a genius to figure out the team is just not playing well if you arent blind you can figure that out.. Most likely where the "we suck" came from