NFL Week 14

CRASHER

What can I say? I'm cruel. :)

I watched bits and pieces of the early games.... god, Miami sucks. They kept saying throughout the game that the players kept thinking that some week things would click and they would get a win. Click? This team wouldn't make the playoffs up here!! I don't know how the Dolphins are supposed to move the ball on offense given that their quarterback drops the ball every second snap. Oi.

As for the Patriots game, this is the third game in a row where a team has really moved the ball against the New England D. Pittsburg's problem was just that they couldn't capitalize. Getting stopped on the goal line was a killer. The Patriots starting on said goal line and marching down the field was just further mutilation of the corpse.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Polamalu would have been, I think those 2plays(50+yards tds to moss and Gaffney...) wouldn't have happened.... Anthony Smith and Carter are both back-ups, so.. When I saw both trick plays I was like" TD".

@LOTCB... I really like seeing the Bills doing good, I always liked them a little bit and with their past, I kind of what them to suceed.

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL THE SAINTS IT'S TIME TO RUN THE GODDAMN BALL!!!!!

I swear to Christ if I lose my money league because Dungy is a Docuhe and then Sean Peyton runs up the Farooqing score someone is getting their ASS BEAT!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

YEAH I CAN COUNT ALL ON MY OWN THANKS!!!!!

THIS IS NOT THE KIND OF LOVE I DESERVE ON MY BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

hand that ball of motherfvckers!!!!

(not to mention Stecker scores and Brian makes the 4 seed in the playoffs!)

Eh well guess you're safe now :P

It was exciting wasn't it? A few point difference between you being in and out and a few point difference between dr and Value for being in and out.

and actually now that I screamed my head off at Clown on the phone.... :P

what won me the week was picking up Reggie Williams off waivers and his 15 points at the WR Spot since I freaked on Galloway!

And I thought you were loaded!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah... I'm actually calmer when I'm loaded... after they get me all drunk tonight maybe I'll show you :P

You my friend...SUCK.

And you my friend unless you wanna give me my hundred bucks back for the entry fee of my money league just have to accept I needed one more passing TD of Manning to Adaai... nothing personal... just business!!!!