2014 World Soccer Cup in Brazil...

Cachorro Louco

If the the Mayas are wrong, and the end of the world is not on 2012, and Brazilians stadiums are ready for the cup on time. Will we have for the first time in more then 50 years a World Soccer cup in Brazil.

But if the maya are wrong we are all doomend. and if the Stadium are not ready on time, FIFA would have to Bring the World Cup to a Country that is ready for the Cup, most of the Fingers point to USA in that case, and no the almost finished Red Bull Park would not be able to receive the cup, because it only seats "only" 25000 people FIFA Required at least 40000 People.

Right now Brazilian population are divide in 2 groups " Cool world Cup in Brazil" and " Crap world Cup in Brazil"

The first group usually made o people who live in a city where the cup will be held.

The second Group is partially formated by people who live in the cities where the cup will be held and all of people who don't live in a city who won't be held a cup.

Their biggest argument is that will be a shameful world cup because Brazil, doesn't have a adequate structure to support a event of this scale and violence Plaguing Brazil.

Another big con that this Group cites is the Public money that will be spent on this cup, but still unclear which project would receive money from federal government, and also is if ever some off those projects receive money from federal or state government, how much % of that money will be laundry by the Corrupted Politician.

Just a exemple of the Corruption the last Pan-american Games held in Rio Cost more then the triple of the original cost, the "Engenh

Edited by Cachorro Louco

If the the Mayas are wrong, and the end of the world is not on 2012, and Brazilians stadiums are ready for the cup on time. Will we have for the first time in more then 50 years a World Soccer cup in Brazil.

But if the maya are wrong we are all doomend. and if the Stadium are not ready on time, FIFA would have to Bring the World Cup to a Country that is ready for the Cup, most of the Fingers point to USA in that case, and no the almost finished Red Bull Park would not be able to receive the cup, because it only seats "only" 25000 people FIFA Required at least 40000 People.

Right now Brazilian population are divide in 2 groups " Cool world Cup in Brazil" and " Crap world Cup in Brazil"

The first group usually made o people who live in a city where the cup will be held.

The second Group is partially formated by people who live in the cities where the cup will be held and all of people who don't live in a city who won't be held a cup.

Their biggest argument is that will be a shameful world cup because Brazil, doesn't have a adequate structure to support a event of this scale and violence Plaguing Brazil.

Another big con that this Group cites is the Public money that will be spent on this cup, but still unclear which project would receive money from federal government, and also is if ever some off those projects receive money from federal or state government, how much % of that money will be laundry by the Corrupted Politician.

Just a exemple of the Corruption the last Pan-american Games held in Rio Cost more then the triple of the original cost, the "Engenh

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9

The sad reality is the only place where you have the infrastructure, security, and enthusiasm for the sport all in one place is Western Europe. If Brazil can build the stadiums and get control of security, it should be one hell of a world cup and South America is more than overdue to host the event.

The sad reality is the only place where you have the infrastructure, security, and enthusiasm for the sport all in one place is Western Europe. If Brazil can build the stadiums and get control of security, it should be one hell of a world cup and South America is more than overdue to host the event.

I would rather have the next world cup in Brazil than South Africa, i have a feeling its going to be a nightmare.

• 2 weeks later...
How is that coming along, there were rumours of there being trouble with money and construction??

As far as I have heard the Ukraine is having serious issues keeping up to its part of the commitment. There have been a lot of rumors that the UEFA is working on a plan B, which would mean another county would be the second host in place of them

There have been rumours from the beginning and yeah, I heard about the possibility of Ukraine not making it. There were talks about options of Germany taking Ukraine's place (personally, I wouldn't like it - they had their World Cup just a few years ago and also, that would automatically make it a Germany - Poland EURO, not Poland - Germany, they would definitely be in the spotlight there), as well as Poland organising the event on its own (very unlikely, everyone's afraid we might not be ready with everything while co-hosting it, yet alone doing it on our own).

So it's not a sure thing, but I'm staying optimistic here. And even if we don't make it, at least my hometown team will have a decent stadium at last, because it's going to be built no matter if the city hosts the event or not. ;)

Well i doubt it will be coming to the UK because we wil be holding a little event called the Olympics.

Which knowing our ability to delay a project well over 10 years wont be ready at all :dance::unsure::whistling:

Sorry dude ability to delay projects no one can beat Brazil, Biggest exemple my soccer stadium have build only half of it as in 1998 the projection they will finish in 2012 :dizzy: :dizzy: ( Stadium in question # 13). but still I'm Paying $25 a month for the team for a chair on the stadium.

Sorry dude ability to delay projects no one can beat Brazil, Biggest exemple my soccer stadium have build only half of it as in 1998 the projection they will finish in 2012 :dizzy: :dizzy: ( Stadium in question # 13). but still I'm Paying $25 a month for the team for a chair on the stadium.

I took us 192 years to build the channel tunnel.

So... what are the chances Scotland's in this thing? Italy is too much of a juggernaut for me to root for, so I'll root for my other half heritage!*

*Assuming of course that the US sucks as usual and Scotland makes it...which I doubt. :P

So... what are the chances Scotland's in this thing? Italy is too much of a juggernaut for me to root for, so I'll root for my other half heritage!*

*Assuming of course that the US sucks as usual and Scotland makes it...which I doubt. :P

Its not looking good.

US/Italia for me, I would like to see US win more though since Italia won last WC.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Even tough the official announcement of the 12 cities who will hos the world cup is This Sunday.

The list of the 12 cities apparently had surface on many media outlets.

Here the list:

"

Rio de Janeiro

S

Even tough the official announcement of the 12 cities who will hos the world cup is This Sunday.

The list of the 12 cities apparently had surface on many media outlets.

Here the list:

"

Rio de Janeiro

S