GDT: YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS VS NY RANGERS 12/29 7PM

ThreeCups

Again after a hard effort to score a goal to take the lead marty gives up a bad one. Chico is redonk with his excuses.

I can't take Chico and his bullsh!t excuses. That may be the worst goal I've seen him give up in 16 years.

Edited by MadDog2020

It is not that people here can't see Brodeur is nearing the end, it's they can't bring themselves to admit it. It's hard to do and it's taking some longer then others. I don't agree with the constant pointing fingers at other members calling them names, bad fans, unloyal, disrespectful, etc. as they discuss what is pretty plain to see right now.

I'm not sure if it's a confidence thing like the team seems to believe. He's an All-Time Great with a stacked resume' who has been in every situation a goaltender can be in. Now, he has "no confidence"? Not buying it.

Besides, the Rangers might be one of the league's better "goal after a goal" teams, while the Devils, as we see all the time, are among the worst (or very worst).

• Like 1