POD

msweet

The Devils could score 700 goals in one season and have the top seven scorers in the league on the team and people would still say their boring. It's a stereotype that was given to us by the media in 1995, and it will never go away. The media just continues to perpetuate the stereotype, and people continue to buy into it because they're lazy. So fvck them. They can keep complaining and sound like the whinly little clusterfvcks that they are. We'll keep hanging banners. And all those who say the Devils are boring are welcome to suck me off at the next Cup celebration.

I feel privileged to be a Devil's fan. The consistent quality of the product, the thrilling come from behind victories, the great players and characters, the Cups and the class of the organization.

The root cause of the bad-mouthing the Devils is jealousy and envy. Emotions that have been the cause of much bad in this world.

How many other writer's, fans and players wish they were as "boring" a sthe Devils and had our decade plus record?

Yeah, I like the P.O.W. title better.

You may want to consider that yer thing msweet instead of POD. Workload and all. ;)

But ya gotta love the classy way maddog uses the term suck me off. I mean, how curteous of him to welcome naysayers to do so. :lol: Excellent overall rage in that post. :rant:

ok... I know it is a little raunchy... but c'mon guys... this is the Internet and it is about Hockey... everyone on this board has heard worse, much worse, sitting in a seat at a game.

And everyone is thinking the sentiment expressed in this post, when they hear the Devils called boring...admit it.

...and after losing to the Blues last night, I'm not in any mood to hear jealous whiners calling our Devils names.

:clap::clap::clap:

That is one of the most offensive posts I've ever read. I find it amazing that an admin would support this kind of thing.

can't you people hear the sarcasm dripping off his keyboard? sheesh :blink:

lmao awesome post! Maddog OWNS

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.