NFL Week 11.....

CRASHER

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked the Broncos to win this game, and kind of saw it playing out like that. It's the only way the Broncos can win. Tebow will get all the praise, and he deserves a lot for that amazing drive at the end. It was very impressive, when you consider he did it with one big pass to Rosario.

But John Fox and defensive coordinator Dennis Allen deserve a ton of credit for turning this terrible defense around so quickly. Having a freak like Von Miller helps too.

The difference in the game was the pick 6. Didn't think the Broncos had a chance to score a touchdown before that. Got to give it to Tebow though. That drive down the stretch was something. He just made plays. He wasn't a QB. He was just a play-maker. I don't get the all out blitz on Tebow though. It's Tebow. He welcomes that. You always need a spy.

Edited by devilsrule33

Unreal that we let that clown come 95 yards and beat us

And that house blitz up the middle that led to the TD was stupid. First off the Jets blitzes always get picked up, second you had no help on the edges. Eric Smith overpursues and it's game over.

wowwww cant believe it actually happened. the chance was in the back of my head but i didn't actually think it'd come to that. once again Tebow puts up garbage numbers and one nice drive.

jets obviously need to step their sh!t up, this shouldn't have happened

That sums up Tebow. People should be talking about the Denver defense (holding the Jets to 13 points, and scoring 7 themselves) and the Jets' miscues, but because he managed to put together one drive, it was Tebow this and Tebow that last night.

Sorry Tim, the first 50 minutes or so of a football game count too. The Denver D has been keeping their team in games long enough for Tebow to have a chance...in four out of five Tebow starts, his team has failed to score 20 points. Talk to me when the opposition is lighting up the board (the Broncos did put up points on the Raiders, but seven of them came on a punt return, and McGahee had a huge day running the ball).

That sums up Tebow. People should be talking about the Denver defense (holding the Jets to 13 points, and scoring 7 themselves) and the Jets' miscues, but because he managed to put together one drive, it was Tebow this and Tebow that last night.

Sorry Tim, the first 50 minutes or so of a football game count too. The Denver D has been keeping their team in games long enough for Tebow to have a chance...in four out of five Tebow starts, his team has failed to score 20 points. Talk to me when the opposition is lighting up the board (the Broncos did put up points on the Raiders, but seven of them came on a punt return, and McGahee had a huge day running the ball).

The only amusing thing about last night was seeing John Elway's grimaced reaction when Tebow was winning the game. Because he knows the more of these fantastic finishes Tebow puts up, the more impossible it becomes to get rid of him and actually get a QB to play QB.

The only amusing thing about last night was seeing John Elway's grimaced reaction when Tebow was winning the game. Because he knows the more of these fantastic finishes Tebow puts up, the more impossible it becomes to get rid of him and actually get a QB to play QB.

Elway and observers have to know that Tebow's magic act isn't going to last. He's had so much go his way. His team has scored 98 points in his five starts, and 14 of those came on a punt return and a pick-6. He's more of an amusement than anything else.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Elway and observers have to know that Tebow's magic act isn't going to last. He's had so much go his way. His team has scored 98 points in his five starts, and 14 of those came on a punt return and a pick-6. He's more of an amusement than anything else.

Good to see other people see through this smoke n mirrors act right now....and are giving credit to this defense to give this guy a chance to ugly his way to some fantasy football points :lol:

Me and Brian were sitting here dumbfounded last night...."did we actually see that?? I still can't believe it and I rewound it....."

He's funny as hell to watch, but in that "how the hell is he in the NFL" kinda way.....

soooooo true

Looks like the party's coming to an end for Buffalo. (Now watch them come back.)

Looks like the party's coming to an end for Buffalo. (Now watch them come back.)

Ryan Fitzpatrick is crashing back to earth in a big way...after throwing for 9 TDs and 3 INTs during that 3-0 start, he's thrown for just 7 TDs and 11 INTs since (Buffalo has since gone 2-5). Over this three-game losing streak that has seen Buffalo get outscored 106-26, he's thrown for 2 TDs and 8 INTs, and has put up QB ratings of 51.9, 46.6, and 45.8. So much for Buffalo re-emerging. I did think that this part of their schedule would start to expose them (I still take the Jets far more seriously than the Bills), but it's been much harsher on them than I originally thought. They may not even finish with a .500 record.

as with most sports related things, all things Crasher believe in turns to poo... :)

97-63 on the season :P

and be glad I'm NOT believing in this team....i did for 3 quarters of this season and look how THAT turned out :P

lol at the NFL threatening to suspend Earl Bennett because he wants to wear orange cleats. Who flipping cares about a guy's cleats?!

And you are shocked by this, really?? uniform code means edorsement dollars to the league, and that becomes an unforgivable sin!!!!!

The Pats weren't nearly as impressive as the 34-3 score would have some believe, but it's a win, gotta take it.

Still a fraud team, but the AFC is wide open...great shot to earn a #1 or #2 seed. Not sure how much that will help them come playoff time, but every little bit helps.

The Pats weren't nearly as impressive as the 34-3 score would have some believe, but it's a win, gotta take it.

Still a fraud team, but the AFC is wide open...great shot to earn a #1 or #2 seed. Not sure how much that will help them come playoff time, but every little bit helps.

Yes Shane Falco was awful, but still.....gotta win the games you're supposed to win right??

And was nice to see the Pats working on their running game too, they're gonna need that.....

The funniest part to me is the only two teams in the AFC who seem to be playing awesomely are Miami and Denver, and we all know Denver is smoke and mirrors and Miami's too way far out of it to recover....and now with Matt Leinart running the show in Houston...geeesshhhhh, If you're above-average in the AFC now you're "good" (same in the NFC unless you're Green Bay)

Yes Shane Falco was awful, but still.....gotta win the games you're supposed to win right??

And was nice to see the Pats working on their running game too, they're gonna need that.....

The funniest part to me is the only two teams in the AFC who seem to be playing awesomely are Miami and Denver, and we all know Denver is smoke and mirrors and Miami's too way far out of it to recover....and now with Matt Leinart running the show in Houston...geeesshhhhh, If you're above-average in the AFC now you're "good" (same in the NFC unless you're Green Bay)

It's funny how you harp on NE not running the ball and don't say a word about the Saints and Packers playing 'video game football' as well. The Packers don't bother to run most of the time and the Saints didn't even want to run in a 34-7 game against the Colts at halftime.

Edited by NJDevs4978

It's funny how you harp on NE not running the ball and don't say a word about the Saints and Packers playing 'video game football' as well. The Packers don't bother to run most of the time and the Saints didn't even want to run in a 34-7 game against the Colts at halftime.

to me the Saints are too schizophrenic to figure out anyway....and Green Bay showed last year they can run and pound it out when they want and NEED to, New England has NEVER shown that tendency since Corey Dillion retired.....