NFL Week 11.....

CRASHER

It's funny how you harp on NE not running the ball and don't say a word about the Saints and Packers playing 'video game football' as well. The Packers don't bother to run most of the time and the Saints didn't even want to run in a 34-7 game against the Colts at halftime.

That goes back to the Buffalo game, where, admittedly, NE did get a bit crazy throwing the ball when they had built up a nice lead. Since then I don't really see a game where overthrowing cost them a win...Pittsburgh and the NY Football Giants earned their wins against them.

When you have Tom Brady and a good receiving corp, and a gaggle of decent-but-not-great running backs, yeah, you're going to play to your strength.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Kyle Orton gets put on waivers and freed from Tebowland lol. God, the Broncos really should have traded him in the offseason.

Irony dictates he goes to the Dolphins :P

More likely...he's a Chief, and the Texans and Bears (of all teams) shake their fists in RAGE!!

And somewhere David Garrard kicks himself for getting hurt......

By the way I told everyone Matt Moore isn't a bad QB. He's a solid no-thrills QB, and he's getting the job right now for Miami, who has looked fantastic over the last 3 weeks. Keep this up, and all those blown leads are really going to haunt them earlier in the year.

He's getting the ball to Marshall which is the key....it's a shame they picked the wrong year to get a decent stop-gap guy.....

He's getting the ball to Marshall which is the key....it's a shame they picked the wrong year to get a decent stop-gap guy.....

Marshall has been a BUST. He had 1 catch during a game the Dolphins scored 40+ points. Moore has been spreading the ball around. I would not be surprise to see Marshall's looks drop the rest of the season as he continue to drop the ball on easy passing plays.

More likely...he's a Chief, and the Texans and Bears (of all teams) shake their fists in RAGE!!

I think the Bear try to get him as Martz HATES Caleb Hanie

lol, you called it - the Chiefs did claim him...but I don't really see the point. They're 4-6 and this is their last six games:

Pittsburgh, at Chicago, at Jets, Green Bay, Oakland, at Denver

Even five wins is unlikely with that schedule, let alone running the table which they'd likely have to do at this point. It would be funny if the Broncos' playoff hopes came down to that final weekend at home against Orton, but I don't see the Chiefs doing anything more than potentially playing spoiler in that game.

Edited by NJDevs4978

lol, you called it - the Chiefs did claim him...but I don't really see the point. They're 4-6 and this is their last six games:

Pittsburgh, at Chicago, at Jets, Green Bay, Oakland, at Denver

Even five wins is unlikely with that schedule, let alone running the table which they'd likely have to do at this point. It would be funny if the Broncos' playoff hopes came down to that final weekend at home against Orton, but I don't see the Chiefs doing anything more than potentially playing spoiler in that game.

One game out of first place....Shane Falco is HORRIBLE, and with the mess those QBs and teams are out there, that is ANYONE'S division....

I heard a comment on XM Radio Sunday that was brilliant....players and coaches don't care about tanking for the next guy, they don't care about the long-term, they care about getting their next contract....if they tank and do not perform they get cut (or fired) and no one will re-sign them, this is all true and adds to why the Chiefs wanted Orton....win now or be job-less later......