New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop's Garage in Normandy Beach is so damn good.

At my office in Rahway there's a Mexican restaurant across the street. La Malinche.

Pastrami on Rye today would be my choice, but I have to leave the office for that. Wunderground says its heading to 101.

I'm not a fan of the corporate cafeteria though, so...

at least its 72 degrees (or should be) on a day like today.

Fair enough, it is nice to be in a building with A/C. Think I'd pretty much succumb to heat stroke if I was workin outside on a day like today.

+PLUS I have computer access (erm...obviously, haha), so I can cope with the kovy craziness

Edited by Devsfan118

so now he doesn't want to play for the west -- north american west, or western hemisphere ?

Actually, he doesn't want to play west of Venus, so Mercury is a no go.

so now he doesn't want to play for the west -- north american west, or western hemisphere ?

Maybe he means west Asia, which means SKA St. Petersburg is out!

er... :noclue:

I expected to not be able to login to njdevs.com by this time.

Plan on not having site access on a random day in late August...it looks like it's about to take long.

Although some more fodder in the he's not going to sign here category, apparently he was still listed on the website roster Sunday and isn't anymore.

Plan on not having site access on a random day in late August...it looks like it's about to take long.

Although some more fodder in the he's not going to sign here category, apparently he was still listed on the website roster Sunday and isn't anymore.

The NJ Devils website is the last to update info about the Devils. Whoever runs that thing doesn't get inside info.

Edited by ben00rs