GDT: Winnipeg Jets @ NJ Devils

Mayday

I was looking for that shot off the faceoff there. They let Winnipeg get it too. :(

But hey, we're winning! :D

dude sick picture. Peluso!!

Personally, I miss this guy:

korn2.jpg

:)

im still satisfied thinking of them screaming at the tv :cheers:

Agreed!!

Solid period I thought... Winnipeg's chances were limited and I think the only dangerous ones were in the first 5 minutes. Marty's been there when he had to be... (i know what we were all thinking when Fayne skated by that puck and it ended up on Slater's stick)

Need to keep it up

Not sure if you guys can tell on TV but the Jets look AWFUL.. I mean they did play a tough one last night..

First time since the '09 - '10 season that I've felt so sure we will win a game.. Man, it's such a good feeling and used to happen all the time that season in the first half

Edited by Colin226

Kovalchjuk! i love this guys... all those stupid rumor on kovalchuk to the Habs i hope it just rumor

the hell?

dude... what idiots are talking about Kovy to Montreal? I mean... really? :blink:

Kovalchjuk! i love this guys... all those stupid rumor on kovalchuk to the Habs i hope it just rumor

What? First of all that will NEVER happen. Kovy is obviously here for the long haul. Also, what a stupid rumor.

Agreed!!

Solid period I thought... Winnipeg's chances were limited and I think the only dangerous ones were in the first 5 minutes. Marty's been there when he had to be... (i know what we were all thinking when Fayne skated by that puck and it ended up on Slater's stick)

Need to keep it up

That was a super ugly bounce. Thank God Marty had his head up.

Not sure if you guys can tell on TV but the Jets look AWFUL.. I mean they did play a tough one last night..

First time since the '09 - '10 season that I've felt so sure we will win a game.. Man, it's such a good feeling and used to happen all the time that season in the first half

I was also thinking this. They look like they are dragging ass.

Its beginning to depress me how so many members on here dont take part of the GDT's. They are beginning to become AGDT's *After*. Its fun to take part of the GDT's during the game.

I typically avoid these GDT's during the games. Because of the, um....tendency of certain people to..become massively negative after one period.

Regardless, LGD!

Edited by Devilsfan118