Here we go again. New goal song for 14-15

'7'

now that the diablos are full paying STHs again, expect me and every member near me chanting you suck anywhere we can squeeze in the new song. stick it to the man, man.

as it should be what did that section bring to the arena last season that they deserved free season tickets? i mean besides giving everyone a head ache because it was the most annoying section in the place with the constant horns going etc. They were nothing more than a group of puppets.

i got an email from my rep who said that we're not seeing ANYTHING new in the preseason but there will be a LOT new starting Oct 18.

New intro with the new on ice graphics will be there.

All Concession changes working

Rock changes (walls, decorations, etc).

Some Free food in Ice/Fire Lounge

Many in-game changes (which I assume means goal song)

i got an email from my rep who said that we're not seeing ANYTHING new in the preseason but there will be a LOT new starting Oct 18.

I did a tour of the Rock recently (was hoping to bring a group there for a pregame performance, but it didn't pan out, sadly), and the rep was going over many of the changes with me. The on-ice graphics are going to be sick, and it sounds like the changes in concessions will be good also (though I think much of the menu will be similar, with more specialty places). No hints about the goal song, though.

Sadly I won't be at a game until the 30th, so I look forward to hearing people's impressions opening night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well this is good to hear i was a quite disappointed when theyre was nothing new that was supposed to be done the other night and i was looking forward to seeing some of the changes that were supposed to be done for this year.

Here's a thought...

If not RnRP2, why not use Song 2 by Blur? I know it's our victory song after a win, but I see no reason it can't be both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh! Going from a guy who's a pedo to a band who made that song as a satire of American Rock and Roll. No!

I prefer the last oh,say, 1:20 of Renegades of Funk by RATM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPOMkdpBAoA

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah this 'fan generated' goal song will be awful. It's as predictable as the sun rising in the morning. And if it's as bad as we all expect, hopefully they'll change it if enough people bitch (and people bitching about the goal song is also as predictable as the sun rising in the morning, but this time they'll probably be justified to do so).

Edited by MadDog2020

I wonder if this is the song that a fan submitted last year. Maybe the sth who participated chanted lets go devils and those will be blended together to go in place of the recorded lets go devils chant in this song.   

or something very similar

Edited by bobilly45