Devils party it up

mrthemike

Clarkson, Poni and Zubrus come off as the biggest cheating, scumbags in these videos...I don't care and I am not going to judge, but it's clear they are the ones who don't give a fvck about banging other broads and aren't holding back, not even trying to hide it, at all.

Clarkson is a big role model to kids because of his foundation. Thats a shame.

HAHAHA.

Pro athletes? Role models?

Don't cheat on their wives?

What rock are you living under?

I have this island I want to sell you....follow me...

Dudes and dudettes....just to clear this up going forward.....

None of these hoes are players' wives...Get over it...pro athletes cheat and cheat a lot. Also, it's clear in the video that most of the Devils, especially the cheaters, were HAMMERED...Clarkson walked into an inanimate PARKING METER for crying out loud. These dudes were partying and partying hard...good for them, they deserve it

Edited by mikepeluso8

These guys just better hope that some bigger site like deadspin or what not doesn't pick this up. These videos get 50-60 views, but a site like that can really embarrass athletes for a long time. Oh well. I don't care at all, but I am a little embarrassed how pathetically indiscreet this was.

These guys just better hope that some bigger site like deadspin or what not doesn't pick this up. These videos get 50-60 views, but a site like that can really embarrass athletes for a long time. Oh well. I don't care at all, but I am a little embarrassed how pathetically indiscreet this was.

F'in seriously. You are in LA, don't be so friggin' stupid. Idiots.

Dude...I GET IT...I know he has his foundation and everything...95% of athletes have some sort of "foundation" and 50-60% of pro athletes cheat, do drugs, gamble etc. They are HUMAN BEINGS. WOW. This site is really losing it's grip. What rock are you people living under? Does anyone here flip on ESPN, god forbid, once in a while? Pro Athletes are all human beings and lots of human beings are scumbags. This is NO surprise.

You're not getting my point, Clarkson has to live his life appropriately when he has a foundation that helps kids with illnesses or disabilities. He even has a daughter. That disgusts me, zubs poni and anyone else does not bother me, it is what it is. Thats my two cents. Take it or leave it.

Edited by Zubie#8

you're not getting my point, Clarkson has to live his life appropriately when he has a foundation that helps kids with illnesses or disabilities. He even has a daughter. That disgusts me, zubs poni and anyone else does not bother me, it is what it is.

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO Turn on ESPN...the following PRO ATHLETES with FOUNDATIONS with SICK KIDS etc. all have criminal records, except Favre, and all have families, kids, dogs, cats, birds, homes....all put their pants on one leg at a time. Pro Athletes are HUMAN BEINGS man. Get a grip. This is just sad how out of touch some of you people are.

Brett Favre (no criminal record)?

Plaxico Burress?

Dany Heatley?

David Diehl?

Braylon Edwards?

Ray Lewis?

Donte Stallworth?

Michael Vick?

Dwight Gooden?

Alex Rodriguez?

Allen Iverson?

Craig Mctavish?

Khabibulin?

You're not getting my point, Clarkson has to live his life appropriately when he has a foundation that helps kids with illnesses or disabilities. He even has a daughter. That disgusts me, zubs poni and anyone else does not bother me, it is what it is. Thats my two cents. Take it or leave it.

Not for nothing, but you can still be a good person who believes in their charity work and make a mistake.(or several..) I believe Zubrus and Poni also have children.

Why are you getting mad over my opinion? Its just my two cents. I am not getting mad on your opinion.

I am not mad...I am trying to shed a little light for you on the REAL WORLD...good people do BAD things every single day man. Get a grip.

Zoinks, I was wondering how this thread jumped to 120+ posts.

Eh let's face it, most pro athletes have idiosyncrasices we don't want to know about, should have learned that lesson with Tiger Woods. Comes with the territory of being rich and entitled. Dano's always been self-destructive, Marty had his public issues in '03, Madden was shirtless in a limo with Kane and a couple of women after he went to Chicago, odds are he was doing that kinds atuff here too lol.

And yeah the tabloids are a joke too, they create news that isn't really news, just gossip.