msweet

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4-0.

Time to watch baseball.

WTF! I really didn't expect such a piss poor performance. What a bummer game. Well gotta file it away and start anew in game 2. Just hope the little dweeb Ward doesn't get the SO to add insult to injury. :evilcry:

Maybe it's the Cup in your signature that's causing bad luck.

Or maybe the devs came out flat, and looked aweful on their powerplay opportunities?

The devs will fight back, win or lose... they will fight.

god I miss doc.. these announcers are as bad as ESPN.. It feels like I'm listening to Steve Levy for crying out loud.

glad to see some passion returning to the team, they've been a step slow first two periods.. Course after a week off, it's not shocking they're playing like ass.

Lukowich almost laid out Staal on that play where that scrub ran marty.

These fvckers are dirty and cheap..

God, they're playing like dogsh!t.

That said, the first two goals were just rotten luck and really set this team back on its heels. Come back and play a solid third, and then get your heads in the game defensively in Game 2. The Devils still think they're playing the Rag$ and are able to do whatever they want in the offensive zone.

You can always tell the Devils are uninspired when they can only shoot the puck wide or into the GK's chest.

<JESTER>

<JESTER>

One game. Two fluke goals and some power play goals. I wouldn't say Brodeur has played that badly.

We do have no offense today though.

The power went out in my area five minutes before the game started and came back on at the end of the first. I wisht the power was off for one more period.

Wow.

you know, sometimes when Derek or opposing fans lose their cool and call us bandwagon fans, I look at statements like this and can't disagree.

how bout you just go to hell thanks, ill root my way you root your way

Ive been following this team since I was 5 and understood the game, so dont go calling me out a$$hole

Well we've seen this type of play before from the Devs in this type of game.

They will set a nice tone going into game 2. Unless of course they can turn this around in one period.

You could tell within the first 5 minutes of the first period this was not going to be good.

Edited by kressley

how bout you just go to hell thanks, ill root my way you root your way

Ive been following this team since I was 5 and understood the game, so dont go calling me out a$$hole

Guys, guys, come now... Calm down. Just one bad game, it was bound to happen. Let's just watch the third. Maybe Kozlov will score!

(Ah, who'm I kidding, Kozlov ain't scoring sh!t)