The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

Yes that's exactly right. Both of mine (Daneyko and Lemieux) came out beautifully. I usually use a different customizer but they don't have the right nameplate material for older jerseys, while EPS does.

Cool, that's what I figured. One other question (sorry, I keep thinking of these as I go lol)- will they sew a patch on the jersey? Since its one of the old Ultrafils, I was thinking of getting the 1993 100-Year Anniversary Stanley Cup patch sewn on it.

Yup. If you provide the patch, I think they charge you $6.50 to sew it on. Just got my Lemieux back and had them out a '95 Stanley Cup patch on as well.

I just asked for it in the usual location on the front if the right shoulder and they knew exactly where to put it. For the All Star jersey, I enclosed a picture so they knew where to attach the team patch. That was at their suggestion when I asked if they knew where it went. The guy who answered my e-mail said he was sure they knew, but I could send a picture to be sure.

If I were you I'd probably find and send a picture with yours, just to make sure it was placed correctly. It's probably overkill though, they seem extremely knowledgeable and I probably told them something they already knew.

Yup. If you provide the patch, I think they charge you $6.50 to sew it on. Just got my Lemieux back and had them out a '95 Stanley Cup patch on as well.

I just asked for it in the usual location on the front if the right shoulder and they knew exactly where to put it. For the All Star jersey, I enclosed a picture so they knew where to attach the team patch. That was at their suggestion when I asked if they knew where it went. The guy who answered my e-mail said he was sure they knew, but I could send a picture to be sure.

If I were you I'd probably find and send a picture with yours, just to make sure it was placed correctly. It's probably overkill though, they seem extremely knowledgeable and I probably told them something they already knew.

Awesome, thanks again Fitz! I will probably send a picture just to be sure, but yeah it sounds like they have it together lol. That's why I decided to give them a shot, looks like they do a great job.

That's why I am waiting for the retro game jerseys to be released after they play it in march. Those will probably go lower than the stadium series jerseys and they are basically the same thing minus the patch.

Though they might just recycle one of the stadium series sets with the patch just patched over. Islanders did that to theirs this year and the rangers did that to theirs the year they had the winter classic.

im keeping an eye on some of the jerseys that are in auction right now.. im sure they will sky rocket in price over the next couple of days but i would love to scoop up that zajac jersey they have that he scored in and the puck he scored his goal with i think that would be a pretty sweet combination to have.

Anyone bidding on this?  I just do not like the no COA part but it looks legit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291079967944?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT#ht_569wt_944

You would think a jersey from that era would be hammered, the low quality photos dont really help

You would think a jersey from that era would be hammered, the low quality photos dont really help

That's what I was thinking as they didn't go through multiple sets like they do now these days.  Plus as you said the low-res pics make it hard to make a good judgement.

However, everything else looks like it should, but who knows it could be a well-made period authentic.  Might be worth a gamble to some, but for me it's too rich for my blood.

I posted re the Lever on GW.net site.  It looks like a real set 2 gamer to me, I just have issues with the repair. I own several first year gamers (including the Lever set 1 red) and none are what I would call hammered. Lever was never a big corner guy from my memory so the fact that there was limited wear does not shock me. Unfortunately I do not know when they switched the sets.

Did anyone grab any Stadium gamers?  The game worn ones went for far cheaper prices then Meigray marketed the originals. Of course this is what happens when you get blown out in a game.

I tried to forget it but it keeps coming back like a bad memory!  I nabbed the Salvador, went cheaper than I thought it would. Glad people are down on him as I wanted the Captains shirt.

Did anyone else get one?

I am still waiting on two jerseys I sent them over 2 months ago. No idea when they will be done. Going to email them again tomorrow to check the status.

If they are retro or of another team outside their normal scope then 8-12 weeks is pretty normal. Are these "oddball" jerseys?

One is a Hartford Whalers, one is a 2004 All Star. They had told me first two weeks of February, then last 2 weeks of February. At this point I'm just hoping they come before the weather gets warm so I have a chance to wear them before they go away for the summer.

One is a Hartford Whalers, one is a 2004 All Star. They had told me first two weeks of February, then last 2 weeks of February. At this point I'm just hoping they come before the weather gets warm so I have a chance to wear them before they go away for the summer.

Those are sorta "oddball" jerseys so yeah it makes sense they are taking a bit.  My guess is you should get it within the next coupld of weeks since this is their slow time of year.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.