Trade Alert

Yeah, I suck

Before you read on, this is all RUMOR! DO NOT TAKE TOO SERIOUSLY

Well, I don't know how many of you guys go to letsgokings.com, but there is alot of talk about a possible trade that is already in the works. Apperantly, the trade is done/being done at the moment, and it's on it's way to be overviewed by the NHL. The trade is between the Kings and Sabres....

Here is the POSSIBLE trade...

To Kings: Satan, Gratton

To Sabres: Visnovsky, E. Bell, high draft pick, and some cash

The source is rather unknown, but from a person that has inside info from Kings managment. Also, at another board, this rumor was posted as well. This rumor is spreading VERY quick and is appearing on alot of boards.

If any of you care to read the original thread, it's on www.letsgokings.com

There is also ALOT OF talk about Lindros being dealt as well. Infact, some king of Kings/Rangers trade. This has come from many different sources as well.

Take it for what it's worth, if anything, it's a fun read....

lmao...i guess so. but still got like 2 months for Allison to come back and u guys arent in the sh!tter.

IMO, these trades are #1 on my Ain't Happening list. but hey thats just my opinion. im not trying to be negative toward the kings just cauz u like them, cauz tho it may seem i hate u i really dont..just like arguing with u cauz gives the board some entertainment so whenever i argue with u, hope u and ppl dont think i hate ur freaken guts and im out there purposely to shut u done or something like that. definitely NOT the case.

and i just needed to quote Led Zeppelin as well cauz im listening to them right now :)

there is no way that this trade will happen. and if it does, many gm's should be ashamed of themselves. in what would be an obvious salary dump, from a team owned by the NHL, and therefore paid for by the rest of the owners, I can't believe that one team would be made so much better and give up so little.

about 8 teams with the ability to pay those two could easily beat that deal with less expensive, and better players. simply no way it's gonna happen

Ha ha ha.

Visnovsky and Belanger for Satan and Gratton?

Visnovsky is 28.

This trade is so laughable I shouldn't even have to say how funny it is.

First of all, why would the Sabres add an offensive D without dealing Jason Woolley?

Second of all, why would the Sabres dump so much salary for older players?

Third.. why am I responding to this?

This Nieder trade talk is way too out of the blue. I think that people are afraid his stats are not going to be any good and that he should be dealt at a supposed "peak". NONSENSE, the Devils are not and never have been a stats team, they are a system and unity team that relies on doing what it takes to win. Nieder's time on the ice is cut because the Devils have a solid defensive corp. If the possibility arrives to acquire an all-star power forward at the trade deadline, then maybe we could consider parting ways with Niedermayer.