Give me a "D" !!!!!!

msweet

I was surprised to see him get up and do the chant. I thought he just hung out in the Acela club.

I remember this guy from the Meadowlands. When I moved from Section 119 to the level directly above it, he sat 7 seats away. He was the most obnoxious person I have seen in a long time. After 1 season, I had my seats moved to section 217. I hope I never see or hear him again. lol

I remember this guy from the Meadowlands. When I moved from Section 119 to the level directly above it, he sat 7 seats away. He was the most obnoxious person I have seen in a long time. After 1 season, I had my seats moved to section 217. I hope I never see or hear him again. lol

Sounds like jealousy.

I've talked to him before at CAA with my dad back in the day and he is a nice guy.

I actually sat a row behind him in section 230 for many years at the meadowlands, I don't know what you found so obnoxious, the only thing he ever did was the chant, the rest of the time he was like every other fan. Very nice guy.

I actually sat a row behind him in section 230 for many years at the meadowlands, I don't know what you found so obnoxious, the only thing he ever did was the chant, the rest of the time he was like every other fan. Very nice guy.

Lol like I said its jealousy.

I also remember back in the day hearing what some older,long-time fans thought of him. It's all jealousy.

Lol like I said its jealousy.

I also remember back in the day hearing what some older,long-time fans thought of him. It's all jealousy.

I don't disagree in general, fans get jealous of other fans who get attention. It's the same thing with Jets fans and Fireman Ed. Most of them can't stand him lol.

He normally only did it once a game. The crazies and now the diablos are far worse than him.

He used to do the chant at the stoppage after every goal. I do remember discussions on this board that he should be doing the chant more often like when the crowd was dead and needed a lift instead of after the goals. Sat near him when we first got our seats in 89 or so. Seemed nice enough to me, I have a much more annoying person sitting directly behind me now so it's tough to bad mouth him.

His give me an iiiiii's are still the best though.

He used to do the chant at the stoppage after every goal. I do remember discussions on this board that he should be doing the chant more often like when the crowd was dead and needed a lift instead of after the goals. Sat near him when we first got our seats in 89 or so. Seemed nice enough to me, I have a much more annoying person sitting directly behind me now so it's tough to bad mouth him.

His give me an iiiiii's are still the best though.

Don't remember him doing it after every goal. I know he would do it in the second period regardless if a goal was scored or not.

Overall the whole jab at him being obnoxious is so off base I had to point that out. I really do miss him and the guy who does it every game from 233 just doesn't cut it in my opinion.

Rowdy understands. Thank you. I suppose since I was paying good money for my season tickets for so many years, I am entitled to watch a game without that kind of stuff. As I stated, after 1 season I requested a change in my seats and that solved the issue for me. btw the fella I went to games with had the same sentiments.

No, my saying he is obnoxious is not jealousy. It is my opinion. He has nothing to be jealous of. I guess if I don't agree with the masses that automatically makes me wrong. Rumor had it he stopped when the Devs wouldn't give him free season tickets.

He did that chant only after scoring goals. He walked around like he was something special. I found it annoying. The guy who used to sit behind me used to dress up like a devil, cape included. He would go down the steps between 119 and 120 with placards that spelled out D-E-V-I-L-S. He started the chant and then Baumann decided he would do the same thing for the tier directly above us. I stand by my sentiments. I hope never to see him again in this or any other lifetime.

Rowdy understands. Thank you. I suppose since I was paying good money for my season tickets for so many years, I am entitled to watch a game without that kind of stuff. As I stated, after 1 season I requested a change in my seats and that solved the issue for me. btw the fella I went to games with had the same sentiments.

No, my saying he is obnoxious is not jealousy. It is my opinion. He has nothing to be jealous of. I guess if I don't agree with the masses that automatically makes me wrong. Rumor had it he stopped when the Devs wouldn't give him free season tickets.

He did that chant only after scoring goals. He walked around like he was something special. I found it annoying. The guy who used to sit behind me used to dress up like a devil, cape included. He would go down the steps between 119 and 120 with placards that spelled out D-E-V-I-L-S. He started the chant and then Baumann decided he would do the same thing for the tier directly above us. I stand by my sentiments. I hope never to see him again in this or any other lifetime.

You are saying you are not jealous and then you type about how you felt he walked around as if he was something special. No one else who sat near him or talked to him on here can corroborate how you feel so it is obvious you were jealous.

The story I also heard was that a lot of the longtime DFC members hated him because he got preferential treatment by the devils such as being on the ice during the first banner raising.