Help me develop a rally towel

LivingThread

I have one of those towels from game one....with the Star Ledger and Red Cross advertising on it.....yeah ....great. Its crap. Its going to go with the rest of my free towels that hav no meaning. They arent something i would make sure i bring with me to every game.

I dont know how to make a poll. Do i need to make a new thread for the poll?

I wanted to avoid flag and rag because it ryhmes with homosexual slang. Rag of Fire = "Fhag on Fire"

Well I mean I don't necessarily care if fans of other teams change our towel name to something demeaning because no matter what we do they will talk sh!t anyway (already do).. All they have to do is say, "(Insert flag name here) sucks" or "(Insert flag name here) is gay".. Anything we do will get hateful comment from fans of other teams.. I say BRING IT

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fire Flag

Brimestone Banner

The Torched Towel

The Forsaken Flag

The Rockin' Rag

The Horns n' Tail Towel

The Brutal Banner

The Red n' Black Rag

The Attack Towel

The Fire n' Ice Flag

The Inferno Flag

Rags Suck Rag

The Rally Rag

Towel of Terror

raging rag

flag of fire

Fire Starter

Rag of fire

Hopefully a summer of hanging out thinking about the Hurricanes jogged your brains into a creative mode. This is the names out of the original posts that "could" be printed. Some werent included that used satan/devil(s) cause it just wont work. If one guy came up with 90% of the ideas, it seems to me you guys arent the most creative bunch lol ....j/k.

But seriously. Is this the best we can come up with? If any of these are popping out at you like a signal ill take it to the next level. If you have any new ideas, post away.

I can have these done in time for the 16th if need be.

I'm a fan of alliteration for this one. It helps with name retention and recognition. Anything with "rag" or "flag" will just be too easily mocked in a derogatory fashion.

Brimstone Banner

Torched Towel

Brutal Banner

Now, going against what I just said, how about a red towel with big black devil horns on it? Then you could just throw up "The Horns".