Game 7

mouse

im rooting for all the bottom 4 teams to win their game 7 ! would be hilarious and we'd get Washington if we win tomorrow. OR Rangers and Boston to win... i'd rather play the Rangers than Philly for now if we get to the 2nd round, but wtv all i want is a win tomorow from our guys !!!

LGD !!!

You got it. It'd be unbelievable if the first round were all upsets in the East. Home ice advantage against Washington would be awesome. The craziest part is it's pretty likely as long as Holtby holds up. Same goes for Anderson vs. the Rags.

the entire team needs to step up.

no more stupid penalties, protect the lead, win.

/thatsall

+1.

I think we have a great chance to win if our top three lines produce. Every needs to play well. Would love to see Ponikarovsky, Henrique, and Clarkson produce something tomorrow.

1). Penalty killing units, there will be penalties and they need to duplicate their success from regular season

2). 3rd line scoring! When the fourth line has more goals with limited ice time, they need to finish their goals.

3). Brodeur. Marty, go watch Game 7 fom 3 years ago if you need some motivation.

Clarkson -- 3rd line is doing a good job on defense and the forecheck, but needs to bury a goal or 2, or at least threaten more. Poni doesn't have much touch, and Henrique has looked good, but is still a rookie. Clarkie's puck luck from the regular season has died down, as we could have expected, but he still needs to carry that line a little more.

Totally agree ...

was anyone else as impressed with the Bernier goal as I was...

He just came out of no where !

I need to step up and post more.

+1. Go win us a cup.

I think the stats here clearly show who needs to step up. The Elias, Sykora, Zubrus line is seriously lacking in the point dept. with only 5 points collectively. The third line could be better, but at least Clarkson, despite not scoring, has 3pts. Henrique and Poni need to chip in a goal or two though. I think that the 2nd line needs some rearranging, I don't think a Parise, Elias, Zubrus would do badly. Not sure who I'd put on the 1st line as LW if you move Parise though.

5xsmd1.jpg

I think the stats here clearly show who needs to step up. The Elias, Sykora, Zubrus line is seriously lacking in the point dept. with only 5 points collectively. The third line could be better, but at least Clarkson, despite not scoring, has 3pts. Henrique and Poni need to chip in a goal or two though. I think that the 2nd line needs some rearranging, I don't think a Parise, Elias, Zubrus would do badly. Not sure who I'd put on the 1st line as LW if you move Parise though.

I agree the numbers tell the story and I wanted to add to my posts on the third line needing to actually score 1 goal - the first line has done pretty well statistically considering the lack of offensive support from 2 and 3.

I agree the numbers tell the story and I wanted to add to my posts on the third line needing to actually score 1 goal - the first line has done pretty well statistically considering the lack of offensive support from 2 and 3.

Zajac has definitely been the driving force on the 1st line though. Kovy, while he has shown moments of dynamism, has been sluggish many other times and Parise, who has been working hard as always, is not scoring quite as much as I'd like to see.

If productions continues to be an issue then I would switch the lines to this.

Kovy-Zajac-Clarky- Seems like Kovy and Travis have been performing well together. Pair them with Clarky to see if he can get rolling.

Parise-Elias-Sykora- It would be a soft line without Zuby, but Zach's speed can counter that lack of it from Sykora and Parise and Elias could get clicking.

Poni-Gionta-Zubrus- Gionta has shown he is fiesty and I think the two big fellas on the wing with an energy player like Gionta at centre would be great. (Gionta has been centering the 4thline, correct, not carter?

Carter-Henrique-Bernier- 4th line has been getting a lot of ice, and because they deserve it. Bernier and Carter have worked well together, maybe they could awaken Henrique, who has been sharp, but needs to produce.

Remember, I would only like to see this if we are struggling offensively. We had 42 shots and only allowed 16 in Game 6, so something must of clicked with our current lines.

Henrique on the 4th line?!? C'MONNN MANNNNN