Giroux

Marshall

No way the Flyers become better from this.. They were demoralized BEFORE their best player was taken out of tomorrows game

Only way it happens is if they win. But if we can't beat them without Giroux when they haven't been able to stop us for 3 straight games WITH him, we don't deserve to win the series.

Though the cardiac Devils may very well lose, then bounce back, which would also be impressive.

Edited by mouse

Only way it happens is if they win. But if we can't beat them without Giroux when they haven't been able to stop us for 3 straight games WITH him, we don't deserve to win the series.

Though the cardiac Devils may very well lose, then bounce back, which would also be impressive.

Don't be ridiculous...the Flyers couldn't beat us without Kovy either. Sometimes one-off results happen.

I think it's about 50-50 to win tomorrow and maybe 90-10 to do it in Game 6, but it would be ideal to finish it off asap since the Flyers have a lot of people still around that were part of a 3-0 comeback.

Don't be ridiculous...the Flyers couldn't beat us without Kovy either. Sometimes one-off results happen.

I would normally agree, but considering we're skating circles around them (game 3 wasn't as close as the score, just like game 1 wasn't, but in the Flyers favor), and they just lost their best player, we need to go for the kill, and if we don't get it, I'm inclined to assume we fvcked up.

Just don't give away the game tomorrow...you can't afford to punt one when up 3-1. The Flyers punted one in 2000 and we got back in the series because of it. Make them work for it, at this point I don't think they beat us playing at our best three times in a row.

Just don't give away the game tomorrow...you can't afford to punt one when up 3-1. The Flyers punted one in 2000 and we got back in the series because of it. Make them work for it, at this point I don't think they beat us playing at our best three times in a row.

Exactly. All the teams in this year's playoffs are so evenly matched, anything can happen game to game and lucky bounces can change a series. Hell, even when we dominate the Flyers, we only win by 1 or 2 goals (with an EN). If the Devils keep playing the way they have this entire series, we shouldn't have any problems. I just worry about a little bit of a let-up tonight which can give the Flyers an opening to get back into this series.