9. San Jose Sharks - 5.0%

10. Colorado Avalanche - 3.5%

11. Florida Panthers - 3.0%

12. Dallas Stars - 2.5%

13. Los Angeles Kings - 2.0%

14. Boston Bruins - 1.0%

You gotta believe!

Edited by dmann422

Oh god... I dont want to get excited, but what if...???? Never know in life, but i tell you this. If the Devils win the loterry i am buying 15 Mcdavid Jersey for all familiy and friend (They root for the habs)

Plz Plz Plz....

God,Santa claus or Hockey God, just help us.

AMEN

Edited by caron14

As much as we're praying for McDavid to come here, he's probably praying he doesn't. Otherwise he'll be turned into a very highly paid checking forward like Elias. Lol

I assure you no Ontario kid wants to play for Buffalo over the hometown Leafs and sure as hell doesn't want to play for Arizona or Edmonton. Those might be the two least attractive destinations. All things considered NJ is among the better options for him (though I'm sure he would love toronto).

If he goes to the Flyers I'm going to be at severe risk for self-harm

I assure you no Ontario kid wants to play for Buffalo over the hometown Leafs and sure as hell doesn't want to play for Arizona or Edmonton. Those might be the two least attractive destinations. All things considered NJ is among the better options for him (though I'm sure he would love toronto).

If he goes to the Flyers I'm going to be at severe risk for self-harm

Honestly if I were him the only team I'd Elway/Lindros my way out is the Oilers. Its a gong show of a team and who really wants to go to Edmonton? Everywhere else you can see upsides if not in the team, management or just location.

Honestly if I were him the only team I'd Elway/Lindros my way out is the Oilers. Its a gong show of a team and who really wants to go to Edmonton? Everywhere else you can see upsides if not in the team, management or just location.

I might for Arizona too.

What a perfect day it would be. A Ranger loss + McDavid

I've posed this question to a few people.... Would you make a deal with God that the Devils win this year's draft lottery, but that the Rangers win the Cup this year? Nothing more, nothing less.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've posed this question to a few people.... Would you make a deal with God that the Devils win this year's draft lottery, but that the Rangers win the Cup this year? Nothing more, nothing less.

Definitely not. I'd rather see anyone else (even the Flyers) win the lottery than have the Rangers win a Cup this year.

I might for Arizona too.

At least its not cold as balls during the season and the management has built a competitive team at one point so its stands to reason they could do it again. Edmonton has shown none of that.

Can't I just give my pinky toes and fingers for the win instead?

Yes but that's partly cause I think the Rangers have about a 50-50 chance at the Cup anyway with no LA/Boston in the playoffs and Chicago blowing up down the stretch.

Nope. And not just because I hate them. Even if we were to somehow win again, McDavid might not be a Devil after draft night.

How would you feel if they won the Cup and we come away with something baffling based off a trade or a stupid Lou move like opting for someone other than McDavid?

Edited by Marv4Life

Nope. And not just because I hate them. Even if we were to somehow win again, McDavid might not be a Devil after draft night.

How would you feel if they won the Cup and we come away with something baffling based off a trade or a stupid Lou move like opting for someone other than McDavid?

That would never happen, unless he refused to play here...which he wouldn't.