All Jersey Talk

mmajeski06

Oh im very far from having the first? lol yeah i saw soooo many larsson jerseys at the rock let alone retros signed by him. and either what? I mentioned one thing????? its like ur offended i said it haha get a life buddy.

Then just say throwback instead of green as we were thinking you spelled the players wrong.

Plus with your little antics on the other thread I wouldn't put it past you.

There is a player called andy Greene on the team. I was not the only one here who was initially confused by what you said. Relax.

Thanks for clearing up theres a player named andy greene on the team i wasnt aware of that. and we have green(with no "e") jerseys and a player named adam larsson on the team. Either way its safe to say youre wrong for saying im "far from the first" to have it.

This past Saturday at The Rock, I caved and did something I thought I would never do... purchased an RBK Edge jersey. (I have a traditionalist thing when it comes to hockey jerseys...) I've been wearing my RICHER authentic from 1995 since, well, 1995 lol.

Of course, this baby is going to EP for customization, which means one thing: decision time!

I really would love to add HENRIQUE but my inner paranoia is nervous about him being sent down or whatever once Josefson is back.

On the other hand, I've always said to myself that if I ever upgrade to an RBK jersey, It'd be ELIAS' name on the back.

HELP!

Henrique isn't going anywhere this season. That's for sure.

I used to think I had to get the jersey of the player "that was going to be around a while," but in today's sports landscape, not too many players stay around that long, so it's kind of a difficult proposition.

I go with my gut, with the player I feel I can identify myself with. If they leave via free agency or trade, then I retire that jersey and get another one. You can always have the player sign the "retired jersey" and make it a collectors item for your personal collection.

$300 bucks every few years isn't bad, especially if you can use it as a collectors item...

I know we see knock off jerseys all over the arena , but i couldnt believe this when i spotted this one

2674685980090900544S500x500Q85.jpg

Really!!! your gonna auction one off at the Silent auction!!! it was at $250 with over 5 bids in before the game even started

I know we see knock off jerseys all over the arena , but i couldnt believe this when i spotted this one

2674685980090900544S500x500Q85.jpg

Really!!! your gonna auction one off at the Silent auction!!! it was at $250 with over 5 bids in before the game even started

Is the jersey crooked or is the REEBOK logo crooked? Man first this organization pinches pennies on grammar now they are pinching pennies on the auction items.

Is the jersey crooked or is the REEBOK logo crooked? Man first this organization pinches pennies on grammar now they are pinching pennies on the auction items.

yeah that thing is so crooked. I talked a few people out of bidding on it

• 2 weeks later...

just got me a retro jersey from amazon. i want to get henrique on it, do i go to the arena and get it done there or do i go to the guy at the gateway mall who can send it off to stitching? what's the better finish?

Absolutely do not waste the jersey on getting it heat pressed at the arena. It generally costs about the same getting it sent out to get stitched as it does to get pressed (60 give or take). Spend the extra time sending it out and get it done correctly. Youll be glad that you did.

• 1 month later...

Anyone know where I can get the cheapest premier jerseys? Im looking at a Red RBK either Kovy or Henrique, size L. I see on ebay Kovy's run around $148 and im wondering what is the cheapest i should look for

Thanks! :cheers:

Hockey Monkey in Woodbridge has the blank replicas/premiers for $89.99 (last week they were 25% off too, not sure how long they were going to do that for). Then send it to Exclusive Pro for customization.

With EP, you'll get on-ice quality stitched customization, rather than heat pressed, details-printed-on customization like with the Kovy jerseys at shop.nhl, Modells, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.