'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,205 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:53 PM

Great results all around! Cowboys win! Colts lose

Jets are still alive!

Edited by '7', 16 December 2012 - 07:53 PM.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#42 MDPucks

MDPucks

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:52 PM

This is the type of game that the Patriots finally are paying for Gronkowski's absence. Wet crappy weather, physical fast defense. Gronk is the physical answer both receiving and blocking that can neutralize the 49ers physical front.

#43 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,745 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:06 PM

Pats still have time here, but it's not looking good tonight. Big killer here is this will likely relegate the Pats to the #3 seed. Denver is almost certain to win out at this point, which would put them at 13-3. Only way the Pats could lose this game and still get a bye week will be if they win their final two (they have a good chance to do that), and if Houston loses their final two. Can't see Houston losing both of their final games.
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#44 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,745 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:12 PM

So lucky to be 17-3...time to see if The Genius can make any adjustments.
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#45 SS#4-Life

SS#4-Life

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:18 PM

Great results all around! Cowboys win! Colts lose

Jets are still alive!

yea it must b great to have 1 eye on ur team and the other eye on 16 other gmaes. sorry to be so negative on te jets lately but i dont think they deserve to be in the playoffs

#46 MDPucks

MDPucks

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

Seeing both Denver and Houston I'm still not very impressed by either. Denver's defense has been torched by every compitent offense its faced and their offense has been hit/miss. Denver's offense did nothing in the 1st half before the Ravens offense gave them the game. Houston's secondary is terrible and I don't believe Kubiack has the stones for big spots. As the Giants and Packets have proved in 3 of the last 4 Super Bowls you don't need the bye and home field to win the Super Bowl. Its more about match-ups and whose healthy and hot at the right time.

#47 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,745 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:27 PM

In fairness, I don't blame Jets fans for being hopeful...when you're 4-7 and feel like your season is lost, it's exciting to still have a chance, no matter how ugly the wins are, or who they're coming against. If they finish with five straight wins, I can't really begrudge them a playoff berth, if they get one.

#30 FOREVER!

#48 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,745 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:33 PM

Seeing both Denver and Houston I'm still not very impressed by either. Denver's defense has been torched by every compitent offense its faced and their offense has been hit/miss. Denver's offense did nothing in the 1st half before the Ravens offense gave them the game. Houston's secondary is terrible and I don't believe Kubiack has the stones for big spots. As the Giants and Packets have proved in 3 of the last 4 Super Bowls you don't need the bye and home field to win the Super Bowl. Its more about match-ups and whose healthy and hot at the right time.

Denver has won 9 straight, and going there is not easy, especially for the Pats.

Sure, lower seeds win more often than they once did, but I still like getting a week off and a home game, with the possibility of only one road game, tops. I'll always take the path of least resistance.

#30 FOREVER!

#49 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,745 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:38 PM

Game/set/match

#30 FOREVER!

#50 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,745 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:43 PM

Way to have your team ready to play today there Billy Boy.

Kiss that bye week bye bye...

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976, 16 December 2012 - 10:45 PM.

#30 FOREVER!

#51 MDPucks

MDPucks

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:49 PM

You don't win many games when you turn the ball over as many times as the Patriots have tonight. Ball security has been terrible tonight from the RB's and Hernandez.

#52 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,745 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:51 PM

You don't win many games when you turn the ball over as many times as the Patriots have tonight. Ball security has been terrible tonight from the RB's and Hernandez.

D has also been torched for some big plays...nothing new there...

#30 FOREVER!

#53 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,745 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:55 PM

Garbage time points...woo hoo...I'll take 'em...at least now there's the slightest of chances...

#30 FOREVER!

#54 MDPucks

MDPucks

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:56 PM

D was torched for 2 TD's when the blitz didn't get to Kapernick. After that its hung-in diecently considering SF keeps getting the ball on the Patriots side of the field. This loss is totally on the butterfingers Patriots offense which has repeatidly shot themselves in the foot putting the ball on the ground.

#55 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,745 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:10 PM

Now if The Genius' D can actually make a stop...

#30 FOREVER!

#56 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,205 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:11 PM

This is the type of game that the Patriots finally are paying for Gronkowski's absence. Wet crappy weather, physical fast defense. Gronk is the physical answer both receiving and blocking that can neutralize the 49ers physical front.

and your team is...
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph

#57 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,745 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:13 PM

In fairness, it's not like SF has been flawless tonight either...dropped snaps, etc.

#30 FOREVER!

#58 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,205 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:13 PM

In fairness, it's not like SF has been flawless tonight either...dropped snaps, etc.

not sure why he's not in the shotgun every snap.

#59 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,745 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:16 PM

SF is really playing not to lose right now...

And yeah, I agree '7'. Might as well gun it as often as possible.

#30 FOREVER!

#60 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,745 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:24 PM

Holy sh!t! 31-24

#30 FOREVER!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users